Beautiful

Jimin's POV (can I change his name? Yea? No? Ok):

What is with errbody and this pushing?! I can't go a second without looking down at my schedule and getting pushed aside!

I wish a hoochie would knock into me aga- "Aagh!" I yell out while falling back.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

"I am so sorry! Are you okay?!" Someone asks me while helping me up. As I was about to yell at him I catch a glimpse at his face.

(A/N: YASSS LORT HELP US)

Beautiful.... Is all I could think when I look at him. Me being the dumb person I am I don't notice he's saying something to me until he starts waving his hand in front of my face. "Hello?~ Are you okay? Did I damage you in some sort of way?" He asks me.

Blinking and shaking out of Lala-land I nod my head. "Yeah, I'm fine... DIDN'T YOU SEE ME STANDING HERE!? I SHOULD PUNCH YOU IN THA THROAK!" I scream in his face automatically regretting what I said when watching his emotion change from worried and concerned to an amused expression.

He chuckles and smirks at me. "That's cute. But I'm sorry, is there anything I could do to show you I'm sorry?" He asks.

Thinking about it I look down at the paper in my hand. "Actually... Yea, can you show me to my 1st period?" I ask while handing him my schedule.

"What a coincidence, we have all the same classes together. I'll show you, let's go." We start walking foward and out of no where he asked my name. "Magic... But I like Jimin better, what's your name?" I respond back.

"Hoseok." I stop walking and look at him with my mouth open. "Whatchu call me?" I ask with my hand on my chest offended. "What? That's my name.. Hoseok is my name but I like to be called J-Hope." Understanding what he's talking about I nod and continued to walk with him.

When walking into a classroom I sit next to J-hope and see another boy sitting next to him. "Hi, I'm Taehyung but you can call me V or Tae." He says putting his hand out. I shake his ginormous hand and introduce myself.

Taking deep breathes I sit back and listen to other people's conversation. You call it eavesdropping, I call it observing that person's life... And yes, I'm nosy.

"Do you see Jungkook? He is so hot!"

"I know right? Gimme one hour in a room with him, I bet he'll be all over me."

Who is this 'Jungkook' fellow? I wanna know...

I pout at my thought and I feel someone tap on my shoulder and look over to see J-Hope's concerned face. "What's wrong?" He whispers to me. And my when I'm about to answer a tall middle-aged man walks in and tells everyone to settle down and take a seat.

"Hello students I am your math teacher Mr. Carter and today we have a new student, would you like t-" And just before he could finish his sentence there's a bang (A/N: BANG BANG BANG... I'm sorry, I'll leave) on the door and someone slams it open. It opens to reveal......

To Be Continued..

~~~~~~~~~~~••••~~~~~~••••~~~~~~~
A/N: Hewooo... I sowwy.. I am a terrible author.. I know, like Jisoos why haven't you updated like you said you would?!

But I'm going to try and update on the right date when I have to, Otay? Mmmkay. I wuv you guys so much... TANK YOU FOR reading or skimming through, doesn't matter as long as you vote/comment (optional).💗

Mimi out✌~