Welcome To Your New School

Random P.O.V:

While eating in the car I start to think about what my new school would be like... Probably should've put my glasses on, I can't see nothing!

"Mom? Can we go back home?" I asked tapping her shoulder in the back seat.

"Why?"

"I forgot my glasses.... Again.." I say while putting my head down. "And that's why you have extras all around, you keep forgetting ALL of them. Here." She says reaching into the glove compartment and pulling out a case with what I am guessing is an extra pair of glasses. "Thank you, what would I do without you in my life?"

"Die... All of you need me. Ok Tré get out." She says stopping in front of my little brothers school. "Bye mommy, bye Mario." He says getting out.

"Where's my goodbye?!" I ask before he closed the door. He looked at me and stuck his tongue out and slammed the door and ran away.

I know he did not just do that to me...
Gasping I put my hand to my heart and blink a million times before turning to my big brother who was laughing at the scene that occurred.

"Shut up demon, did you see that mom?" I ask her sitting back in my seat.

"Yes I did.... Get over it." She says laughing as well. "Omargerd, y'all are so mean." I say while pouting.

"Awww, don't pout hoochie..." My big brother says to me. "That's my word HOOCHIE!!" I scream and look out my window.

~~~~~SKIP THA CAR RIDE~~~~~~

Pulling up to our school my big brother and I get out the car and wave a good bye to our mom and walking into the front doors... "You ready mochi?" I hear my brother ask me. "Nu.... I'm scared.." I say looking up at him...

He looks at me and sighs. Bringing me into a hug I hug his waist because I'm short. "Don't be scared, I'll be here if you need me ok?"
"Ok.." I say nodding and laying my head on his chest.

Giving me one last squeeze he releases me and walks me to the office so we can get schedules. While walking in a boy walks out and knocks into my shoulder making me fall back to the ground.... I'm very small so it might not be that hard. Laying on the floor I close my eyes and hear a familiar voice asking me something...

"Are you ok? Mochi?" Mario kept asking me touching my face. Not liking my space being invaded I slap his hands away and sit up. "Stahp touching me hoochie, now help me up..." I say putting my hand out and standing up with his help.

Dusting myself off I see the boy that bumped into me walking off paying no attention to what happened, "Sorry would've been nice you piece of fish." I yell at his back.

He turns around and scoffs rolling eyes and walking away.

I turn and look at Mario realizing that he was trying so hard not to laugh. "What?" He shakes his head walking foward. "You need to work on your cursing." He says opening the door for me.

"Hello, how may I help you two today?" A woman behind the desk ask us. "Hi, we're new and we're trying to get our schedules." Mario says nicely to her. "Ok, what are your names?"

"Mario and Magic Johnson." Not saying anything I look at the plain but colorful office. "Oh, like the basketball player?" She asks me. "Yeah. Sure." I say. I never liked that people would think of the basketball player when it comes to my name but.... I'll get over it.

"That's nice, well here you go. Have a great day and welcome to Crowley High School."   (A/N: Don't go there...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi... crappy ash update.... I know it. But, if you read it thank you.

Vote and/or comment I wanna see if I did well and the boy at the top is Magic but his real name is Jimin and he's Korean and adopted... Yeah.. I tried

I'm Magic•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•

Mimi out~