"I'm not ready to wake up yet. I'm gonna catch a few more winks."

"Kay. I'll come get you when breakfast is ready." She rolled over, back onto the pillow, and I covered her up. I walked out of the bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

"Oh no!" I said when I walked into the living room. "It's you!" Niall sat on the couch, watching the t.v with Louis.

"Hey, Haz." He said simply, looking up at me quickly before returning his attention to the t.v.

"Nialler." I said, walking past him and ruffling his hair. "What do you guys want for breakfast?"

"Pancakes! Blueberry!" Louis yelled.

"Chocolate chip!" Niall said.

"Bacon." Louis said.

"Eggs and sausage!" Niall added.

"Fruit." Louis said. "And french toast."

"Fried Bologna!" Niall finished.

"Do you plan on leaving anything for later?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"It's just breakfast, Harry." Niall said. I rolled my eyes, and walked into the kitchen. I pulled out enough pans and stuff to fix the food, and then started getting the ingredients.

I mixed up the batter for the pancakes in three separate bowls. One was blueberry, the other chocolate chip, and the third was a mix. I had slices of bacon and bologna, and pieces of sausage laying everywhere. One bowl was full of eggs for the french toast, and the other was for scrambled eggs. I cooked for a while before Louis came in.

"It's not ready yet, Boo." I said, flipping a few pieces of the bacon.

"I know. I came to ask you how the date was."

"Fine."

"Haz."

"What?"

"It was more than fine and you know it!" Louis said, taking a piece of the bacon.

"It was amazing." I said. "We had dinner, dessert. Then of course the singing. A movie. The beach. And then we came back here and fell asleep."

"Did you... ya know?"

"No." I looked into the bowl of pancakes mix as I spooned some of the batter onto the pan. "Almost. But I stopped." He stayed silent for a minute.

"Good for you, Haz!"

"Yeah." I started towards the trashcan to throw the empty bacon wrapper away, but Louis was in my way. "Get out of the way, please." I said.

"I'm sorry." He moved out of the way. But was in the way again when I moved back towards the stove.

"Come on. You're dawdling." He moved away, allowing me to take my place in front of the stove again. He reached over me, taking a piece of bacon. "Get outta my kitchen!" I yelled, looking up at the ceiling. Louis chuckled and walked out. I finished cooking, and snuck into my bedroom to wake up Nikki,

"Wake up, Beautiful. A feast awaits." I pulled the cover back, and kissed her. She giggled, and pulled the cover back up to her face, peaking over it. "Come on!"

"No." She giggled, crawling completely under the cover. I gently crawled under the bed, and sat down on her. I pulled the cover back once again.

"If you want to eat, I suggest you get up now. Niall is in there."

"Okay." I moved off of her, and she climbed out of bed.

"Be quiet. They don't know I'm in here." Quietly, we walked into the kitchen and got our plates ready.