Chapter 6: Everybody has a darkside

Start from the beginning

Liam looked at me. He quickly whipped his tears, like he was ashamed for crying.

"Hey big guy.. it's your sister, Allison." I said, not sure of what to say. "I miss you. We all miss you. This shouldn't have happened to you. It's not fair. I wish you could wake up so I could hug you and never let you go."

"Listen, it's up to you if you want to go. You can see Grandma and Grandpa. They will take extra care of you. You can see Sally, our dog. You can see God and all of his glory."

"But what about me? Mum? Amber? Even Ruby? We will miss you so dearly." I grabbed his lifeless hand. "Just don't go yet. Wait till your old and wrinkly." Me and Liam chuckled.

"Always remember that we all love you." I smiled.

Mum returned. They are going to do surgery on him. To patch his lung up. But we have to go home or wait in the waiting room. It's up to you." Mum said.

I wanted to stay, believe me. But I don't want to wait to know that my little brother is getting surgery and possible not make it.

"Lauren we would love to stay. But we promised Harry, Louis and Zayn and Amber also Ruby that we will meet them at the mall..Hopefully you don't mind." Liam said.

Wait the rest of the boys are coming too?

"No, I don't mind. I hope you guys have fun!" Mum said.

I hugged her, "I love you mum."

"I love you too." She smiled.

Liam took my hand and walked us to the car. He opened the door for me.

"Liam thank you, for everything." I said.

"Your welcome." He smiled.

The car roared to life.

"So tell me about the guys." I said, curious.

"What do you want to know?" Liam asked.

"Everything."

"Whoa! There is a lot to tell!" He laughed.

"Okay, what's their personality like?" I asked.

"There we go! A easy one! Well Harry, he's a major flirt. And I mean major flirt. He is very sexual!! But he is sweet and very kind at the same time. Harry has this obsession over cats..if you have one, I would hide it. He is the youngest at 20." He smiled.

"Zayn, he is shy, intill you get comfortable with him. He likes mirrors and his hair. He just got engaged to Perrie Edwards, from Little Mix. Zayn is mysterious. He is 21 making him the second oldest." Liam looked at me. I nodded, so he could continue.

"Then Niall, what a silly fellow." Liam laughed. "He's the only Irish one out of the band. He loves food! Be careful! And make sure you don't take any off his plate. He is also 20, the second youngest."

"Louis, ahh, the most funniest person you will ever meet! I swear! He is the loudest too! You can always have a good laugh with him. He gets sassy at times. And I mean very sassy. But you can trust him with about everything and he wouldn't tell. He is the oldest at 22."

"Wow! They sound amazing!" I laughed.

"Oh they are! I love them! They are the for best brothers anyone could ask for! Louis Maybe the oldest but I'm the most responsible one!" He smiled.

"When you guys first met, was it awkward?" I asked.

"At first, maybe for a minute. But we "clicked" very quickly." Liam said.

"Tell me about you!" I blurted out. Dang it.

"Umm, well.. What do you want to know? I mean you know me already..but people do change." Liam trailed off.

"What's your favorite animal?" I asked.

"Turtles." He smiled.

Raindrops hit the windshield.

"Favorite color?" I asked.

"Well, what did I tell you before I left?"

"Purple!" I laughed.

"Still is!" He laughed along.

I could get used to this. Us laughing together, smiling. Liam took the pain away.

"Dang this rain is coming down pretty fast!" Liam said.

It was true, the rain pounding harder. Thunder echoed through the air. The wind picked up speed.

"Should we cancel the mall trip? I mean look at this weather!" Liam complained.

"Yeah we should." I replied.

"I call Louis." Liam said grabbing his phone, and pressing the speaker button.

"Hey Lou?"

"Liam where are you guys?!" I heard Louis scream.

Liam was right, Louis was loud.

"Hey, have you seen the weather we got?" Liam asked.

"No, I'm in Toy's R Us. Hang on."

Liam looked at me and smiled.

"Dam!" Louis said. "Do you want to meet us at the house? Harry tried to convince me to go home because of the rain. But I didn't know it was this bad."

"Yeah. I think it's for the best. We can go tomorrow if the weather clears." Liam said.

"Okay. Be careful."

"You too." Liam hung up. The car ride fell silent. I turned up the radio.

"Warning, we may have some major floods and some tornados in the upper county. We believe this May happen around 7:30. Please stay indoors. Be safe."

"This is serious." I said. "Wait, what about mum and Jackson?"

"They'll be safe. You forgot that they are in a hospital." Liam chuckled.

"Yeah." I looked down at my phone. "5:15" Oh Liam, please hurry.

I grabbed my earbuds out of my pocket and started to listen to "Darkside" by Kelly Clarkson.

"There's a place that I know.

It's not pretty there and few have ever gone.

If I show it to you now, will it make you run away?

Or will you stay?

Even if it hurts? Even if I push you out will you return?

And remind me who I really am, please remind me who I really am.

Everybody has a darkside!

Do you love me? Can you love mine?

Nobody's a picture perfect, but we're worth it. You know that we're worth it.

Will you love me?

Even with my Darkside?"

Can Liam love me? Even with my Darkside?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! :} How are you? I'm fine, sorry I didn't update on Friday like I promised. I was at my friends house! My spring break has been going good!

So what do you guys think? Allison and Liam are getting pretty close? ;) hopefully Jackson gets out of his coma :( poor Jackson!

OMG! Did you see One Direction's new music video to You & I?! It was beautiful!!! I loved it! It was like magic!

I love you guys! Can you guys please comment what you guys think, it helps me write and also motivates me! Maybe if I can get more than 3 comments I will write a longer chapter! I promise! Deal? No? Okay :/ lol

If you don't like it, I promise you it will get better! :) I just came up with a new idea!! <3

Comment!

Vote!

Ilysm!! <3

Love,

Samantha