Remember?

Allison's pov

*Flashback*

"I will be back for you, I promise." Liam whispered.

"Liam please don't go!" I sobbed.

"But baby, this is new for me, and for you. Aren't you happy for me?" Liam asked.

"I am. Oh Liam, you don't know how happy and excited I am for you! But its just going to be hard not seeing you everyday." I said looking up at him.

"We always have Skype." Liam smiled.

"True, but I'll miss you." Liam hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to miss you too."

*Beep! Beep!* A car horn echoed.

"I gusse I have to go." Liam's expression saddened. He hugged me tighter. I breathed in his beautiful scent.

"Don't forget about me!" I joked.

"I don't think that's even possible, you're always on my mind." He smiled.

"Want me to walk you to the cab?" I asked.

"I would love that." Liam said grabing my hand.

Liam was joining X-Factor for the second time. I'm proud of him. But I don't want him to go.

He was ready to go, happy but also worried for me. I don't want him worrying about me.

We walked towards the cab, his mum was putting the suitecase into the trunk.

"Don't forget to vote for me!" Liam laughed.

"I will always vote for you!" Liam hugged me again and kissed my cheek.

"I love you Allison." Liam said.

"Li! Come on! We have to catch our flight! Hi Ally! I'm going to miss you! Liam's mother smiled.

I waved to her. "I'm going to miss you too!" I yelled.

"So, Skype, 10:30?" Liam asked.

"Yes of course!" Liam leaned in and passionately kissed me.

"Talk to you then!" He said running to the cab.

"I love you!" I made a heart shape with my hands.

"I love you more!" And the cab drove off. I waved till they were out of sight.

A promise is a promise. Liam promised me. I know Liam, he don't break promises.

I locked the door. And started to walk towards home, smiling in thought.

*end of flashback*

~2 years later~

"So you're probably wondering why I bought you to the football game?" My friend Ruby said.

She bought us tickets to the school football game. I'm not really into sports, I came because she said it was important.

"Yeah." I said looking at the players.

"Well, I wanted to show you my crush!" She laughed.

"Really?" I forced a smile.

I wasn't really in the mood to be happy today. Today is me and Liam's aniavsary. I'm sad about that. But hurt because I haven't heard from him in three years.

He is in the biggest boyband in the world. "One Direction."

Ruby is a huge fan. And I mean HUGE fan of them.

I'm a fan...but not as big as Ruby.

I like how they sing. I love how Liam sings.

I always knew that he was going to win the world with his band mates.

I told my heart to move on from Liam and start new.

But how do you move on from somebody that you love so deeply?

"There he is!" Ruby said excitedly. She was pointing to a tall guy, with a tan and light brown hair. With the 43 jersey.

Chase.

The most popular guy in school. He flirts with every girl in the school. Basically a man whore. Not trying to be mean.

"I should have known!" I laughed.

"Yes you should have! Hey? do you want to go to Starbucks with me tomorrow?" Ruby asked.

"Yeah, I would love too." I smiled.

Hey guys! :} So I hope you like the beginning so far! If you don't, I promise you it will get better! :)

Sorry if it does suck, I'm at school and trying not to get caught XD wish me luck!

Omg! This Sunday is my Birthday!!!! Ahhh!!! I'm going to be 16!!!!!! <3

<3

~comment

~Vote

Love,

Samantha