Chapter 3: Dinner at the Breystone's

LIAMS POV

"What happened out there?" Louis asked.

"Some girl." I replied.

"Why was she crying?" Harry asked.

"I promised her something?"

"Like what?" Louis questioned.

"That's it, I don't even know her. I don't remember a promise I supposable gave her. I have to admit it hurt seeing her cry. I wish I knew her, and remember her promise." I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See ya!" I said as Harry got out of the car.

He waved goodbye, and ran into the house.

Everybody was home, but me.

"There are pictures of you and that girl all over the internet." Paul said.

"What does it say?" I sighed.

"Nothing really, just a bunch of rumors. But never mind that, we are taking care of that. Get some rest." Paul says.

I listened to what he says and close my eyes.

~2 hours later~

We pulled into a long drive way. My mum ran outside, I quickly opened the door and embraced her.

"Oh how I missed you!" She cried.

"Mum, don't cry. I'm here." I said soothing her.

We walked into the house, hand in hand.

It still looks the same, coat hangers by the door. The smell of apple pie, fills the air.

"I miss being home!" I laughed.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, we are going to have dinner with the Breystone's family." She says.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"We'll there's Lauren, the mother. Amber and Allison, the oldest. And a baby boy named Jackson. I bet you missed Allison so much!" She smiled.

"Allison...she sounds familiar." I trailed off.

Mum's eyes saddened.

"What?" I asked.

"You don't remember Allison, do you?" Her voice was wary.

I tried to remember everything before I joined X-Factor, but it was hard.

Mum got a picture off the wall. She smiled at it while walking too.

She warped her arms around my side.

"Sweetie, Allison was your girlfriend before you left." She slowly said.

I looked at the picture it was me...and the girl at Starbucks! That's why she looked so familiar! She's Allison!

All the memories of us together, rushed to me. I smiled to myself, but it slowly faded. Tears filled my eyes.

" How long has she been waiting for me?"

"Since the day you left for X -factor." Mum answered.

"I was so mean to her earlier. She tried to convince me that I knew her but I thought it was a joke." I said, looking at the picture once more.

"Liam it's alright. She will forgive her, after you talk to her."

"How mum? She probably doesn't want to ever talk to me! She hates my guts. Mum, I failed her."

"She will forgive you." She said.

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so. Now get ready." She gently squeezed my shoulders and walked back into the kitchen.