Prologue

Marco along with Queen Moon and Buff Frog watched in shock as their greatest emery Toffee was coming back to life right in front of them. He then vomits out Ludo. They look around and see that Star was not there 

"Where's my Daughter?" asked Moon 

"Where's Star?" asked Marco 

Toffee then extends his hand outwards and crushes the black half-star fragment to dust.

"She Gone" Toffee then walked away, everyone was in complete shocked especially Marco he saw Moon run up to Toffee, all Marco could do was think of the special times with Star, having hugs, Blood Moon Ball, the many different words they visit, just being there for each other, his eyes were filled with tears coming down his face, maybe the girl of his dreams was not Jackie but Star, Star had done so much more in the past year then Jackie who he has know since kindergarten. 

Marco saw that Moon could not used the spell, he then looked at his fist which was shaking he then went behind Toffee by now his eyes was really watery he took a deep breath then with all his might punch right through Toffee body but is shocked to see Toffee healing the hole, he then throws Marco into a boulder, Marco falls face down onto the floor, Buff Frog comes rushing to Marco trying to wake him up, but Marco is knocked out cold. 

A few minutes later he hears Buff Frog telling him to wake up and saying that Moon needs help, Marco walks up to a crying Moon who is trying to get the wand working again by putting together the pieces of the broken wand. 

"Queen?", "M-Maybe if I-I put the wand back together, it'll, it'll, it'll bring her back. But this piece won't fit". Moon tears up again, "Here" Marco holds up a piece of the wand "Try this one" 

Moon tripes away her tears and puts it in the wand, luckily it fits. 

"Thanks Marco, I can see why Star likes you" Marco hands over another piece of the wand to Moon "Before Star left Earth she told that she had a crush on me", "Oh" said Moon "She told me in front of my parents, friends and Girlfriend", "That must be tough for you" "It was learning that your best friend is in love with you after she help me get with the girl of my dreams..... but" he then broke down "She was a piece of me, I felt alive when I was with her" Moon gave Marco a hug "You're in love in her and you know what I believe that you will make a great king".

Suddenly The Wand starts going up into the air Marco, Moon and Buff Frog look and see Star in her new Mewberty form, Marco could not believe it Star Butterfly was back and better then ever, he saw he cheeks glow form blushing he then realised he was in Love with Star Butterfly, he watch Star turns Toffee to bones and ooze then Star returns to her normal self while falling to the ground, Marco, Moon and Buff Frog run up to Star and give a huge hug but Toffee comes towards them but are saved by Ludo who asks Star to send him through the void, River returns and tells everyone that he is "King of the Eagle's. Marco is happy that Star and the Butterfly family are ok but what he did not know is that this was only the beginning for him. 

A/N: My First Star vs the Forces of Evil Story and its Starco.

Next Chapter: Marco has Nightmares.