°PAGE 2°:New Student

🌟*:・°

🌟*:・°

██████████  

ACCOMPANY ME, PLEASE.

  ██████████  

"MARK!" SHOUTED A BOY WITH A SILLY HAT ON, WAVING HIS HAND IN THE AIR. His droopy smile shone a ray of light across the library, like a beam of hope from the Sun.

Mark shushed Chenle, making him sit quickly on the seat in front of the other, before getting stick up glares from the strict librarian. She shot him another dead look, pushing her small, round specks up her nose.

"What do you want Hatter?" He asked quietly, placing his book down on the ragged table.

Chenle placed his elbow on the table, stabling his chin. He set up his famous cheeky smile at him. Mark knew where this was going.

"Can you join me and my Morning Tea? Please!" The purple haired lad pleaded, fluttering his lashes cutely.

Sighing, Mark continued to read his book, flipping to the next page. Chenle pouted as the other's eyes moved left to right quickly, making him feel dizzy just watching them.

"Please! I beg you Mark!"

"Can you just ask someone else, I'm busy studying."

Chenle frowned. "But we don't have any tests coming up!"

"Well I want to master my debate speech." Mark lowly blurted.

"Fine," grumbled Chenle, "I'll just ask Jisung."

With that, he set off to their groups dorm, where the youngest member was.

Jisung Locks was stuffing his bag, with clothes and books. He kept on walking back and forth of their shared room with the other two oldest, somehow tripping on Jeno's skate board and picking up Mark's book instead of his.

Chenle just watched him from the doorway, getting quite bored as he waited for Jisung to notice he was there.

"Jisung, you going somewhere?"

The blue haired stopped his little pack up, and perked his ears to Chenle's direction.

"Yeah, I'm going to my parents house." He said, zipping his bag and swung it over his shoulder.

Chenle frowned, "But you're the only person who can join my Tea Party." He whined. Squeaky then popped out of his hat, crawling to his shoulder. The mouse patted his cheek, frowning at Jisung as well.

"I'm sorry Chenle," Jisung said as he walked closer to the boy, "These days they want me to visit them every weekend."

The Hatter flapped his hands, "It's fine."