Chapter 32

Angel's POV

Did he just-

Oh god.

"I'm going to have to test the sample you gave me but I'm pretty sure that you're pregnant, Luna."

I was gaping at the doctor, my mouth opening and closing like a fish. I just couldn't believe it.

There's a chance I'm going to be a mom?! Oh my gosh!! I'm gonna die.

The twins' heads snapped to me as if they had heard my thoughts and growled.

Then out of nowhere I heard their voices inside my head.

"We actually can hear your thoughts, baby angel."

"What?? How?!?"

"Now that the bond is completed, we can mindlink you through our bond. Once we are through with your acceptance ceremony into the pack, you can mindlink the others too."

"And I know about it only now because?"

"Because we forgot to tell you with everything going on, we're sorry if you don't like this."

"No no, it's not that, I would've just liked to know it before, it came as a surprise. Now you can contact me all the time too."

"Yup and that's wonderful! Now we know where you are at all times."

"Well then."

"I should get the results tomorrow, I'll call you into my office when I get them. Is that alright with you Luna, Alphas?"

"Yes that's okay with us. Can I go now?"

"You're free to go, Luna. Just try and don't stress too much. Until tomorrow." And he walked back into his office, leaving me and the twins sitting on the bed.

Their hands traveled to my stomach and they rubbed it gently, smiling.

"Are you upset Angel?"

"Why would I be upset?"

"Because we didn't use protection and now you're probably pregnant and-"

"And I'm not mad about that."

"You're not??"

"Nope."

"But you're still so young and we thought-"

"It doesn't matter, if I'm pregnant then I'm pregnant, we can't do anything about it now. Unless you want an abortion?"

"No! Definitely not! If you're pregnant then we will raise the child with all the love and care we have."

"But can we not tell others until it's sure? I don't want them to get excited and then realize that I'm not even pregnant."

"Okay. But we're going to act like it still as there's a chance that you are. We're not taking any risks."

"You and your overprotectiveness." I sighed and tried to get up. Keyword 'tried'.

The twins wrapped their arms around me and didn't let me up.

"What do you think you're doing Angel?"

"Umm... getting up?"

"By yourself? Nope, not gonna happen."

"But I wanna eat! I'm hungry!"

"Then we'll go and get you something to eat but you're not walking."

"What."

"You heard us, you're not walking."

"I will bite your head off if you don't let me stand up."