She does love

Matthew

Isabelle's first love was Matthew. She dated him for 5 years. They would go on little dates that either involved movies, art or soccer. Their relationship was perfect until Isabelle wrecked it all. Isabelle still does not remember the break up.

Kane

Kane and Isabelle dated for nearly a year. But then Isabelle who when comes to the things that matter most in her heart can be a little shy, didn't gain the courage to ask her own boyfriend to the dance. So the day Isabelle was undertaking an MRI her boyfriend asked one of her friends to the dance. A few weeks later Isabelle spent several break times plotting how to dump Kane but in the end he didn't even care.

Josh

Does a five second dare count as dating?

Dylan

Isabelle liked Dylan for a while and even asked him out 87 times. Eventually he said yes they broke up 100 seconds later.

Alex

One of our friends had told Alex that she was so desperate for a boyfriend she would say yes to anyone, so Alex asked Isabelle out. She only said yes because it's Alex. They broke up fifteen minutes later.

Callum

Too ashamed

Nathan

Isabelle has been known as his girlfriend three times. In fact she now hates him; he wrote her a letter asking her out when she was with Kane and when she finally did date with him for what was it the third time he was dating her cousin (he lied and said they broke up)

Saved the best till last...

Max

Isabelle did like him but they knew it wasn't going to work out. So they broke up.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but telling my life story is like spilling my secrets.