Devil Slayer vs White Dragon emperor

Start from the beginning

Azazel ripped his own arm off and threw his weapon at Katerea, with that she evaporated into dust.

Me: That move had to take alot of balls to pull that off, man his own arm.

Issei: That guy is hard core.

Rias: Were not done yet, there are a few stragglers left.

Issei: Got it.

Me: On it.

We all took down the remaining magician's that were left. As I was looking around to see of any were left a gust of wind pushed me off balance and I turned around to see a crater.

Issei: (Y/N) you okay.

(Y/N): What was that.

I saw Azazel climb out of the crater.

Azazel: Damn he got me must be losing my edge, bad Vali.

Vali: Sorry Azazel, things look more interesting on this side.

Issei: Vali, your the one who betrayed us!

Azazel: I can understand, I'd like something to ask you.

Azazel spread his wings and took off to reach Vali.

Azazel: You know Shimazi, my vice governor general. He recently informed me of a faction that has been gathering dangerous elements and members from the three great powers. What were the called, oh yes the Chaos Bridage.

SirZech: Chaos sounds accurate.

Serafall: Who ever is in charge must be strong. But why would anyone gather such dangerous people together.

Azazel: So I bet I can guess who's leading you. Has to be Ophis the ouroboras Dragon.

Rias: Ophis it can't be.

Me: Who the hell is Ophis?

Rias: She's the infanint dragon God. A dragon so strong even God was afraid of her.

Vali: Yes it's true I sided with Ophis,  but believe me neither on of us has the slightest interest in world domination. We're a group who formed in order to use our power.

Azazel: Okay the first part makes sense, conspiring with Katerea seems  beneath you. But even so you both had stolen devil titles.

Serafall: He's a devil king descendent too.

Rias: What are you saying.

Vali: My name is Vali Lucifer.

SirZech: What?

Issei: Lucifer!

Rias: No!

Vali: I am a direct descendent of one of the Devil kings, my mother was human so I am a half blood. My father was the grandson of the former dead devil king Lucifer.

Me: So, were both the same in a way.

Rias: No, it can't be true.

SirZech: Of course half human, there was no way we could have known.

Azazel: while you have the blood of a real devil king since you are also a human and you happen to poses the vanishing dragon. So basically your existence is a joke.

Vali: I would go with miracle personally, but to reach there own.

8 bat wings appeared behind Vali other wings.

Asia: Look at his wings.

Michael: Dear God.

Azazel: I have a feeling that this will be the best white dragon emperor the world has ever seen past, present, and future.