............................................................................................

Mumbai,Oberoi mansion

"Shaayad tum sahi keh rahi ho Jhanvi.Mujhe sabse se pehle Shivaay ko dhoondar vaapas laana chahiye,tabhi baaki dono ko mein vapas laa paoongi."Said Dadi who was talking to her daughter in law,scratch that Ex-daughter in law over the phone. 

"Par Puttar hume toh Shivaay ke baare mein kuch zyaada pata bhi nahi chala,then how would we find him?"asked Dadi after a pause.

"Mummiji,we know Shivaay's official address right.I am sure that we will be able to get some clues from his head office in London.In fact,I will book the flight tickets to London today itself.I will also come with you."said Jhanvi. 

"Thank you puttar ki tu meri itni madad kar rahi hai.I dont know how will I thank you?"said an overwhelmed Dadi.

"There is no need to thank me,Mummiji.Its not like I am doing it for somebody else.I have my selfish gains in this as well.After all,Its my dream to see all my children back under one roof.Anyways Mummiji, after I book the tickets I wills end them to the Oberoi mansion."jhanvi said and cut the phone.

"Aap maan gaye?I knew it, that only mom could make you understand and you only listen to her.Here i am trying to make you understand since the last one hour,but when mom talked to you for two minutes you agreed. This is not fair dadi"complained Priyanka childishly.

Dadi chuckled.

Barely a month after,Shivaay and Om had gone,Tej one day came with Swethlana to the oberoi mansion and informed everybody that Swethlana would stay in the Oberoi mansion from that day onwards.Jhanvi who had been holding herself together for the sake of the family,finally lost her patience and ended up screaming at Tej.Tej had in return presented her the divorce papers which were signed by him.All the people left in the Oberoi mansion had expected Jhanvi to beg to Tej, for saving their marriage but what happened that day was something that none of them had expected.The same Jhanvi who had always tried to save this marriage even at the cost of her self respect, finally decided that she had enough.After signing the divorce papers,Jhanvi walked out of the Oberoi mansion but not before personally ensuring the family that she would just be a call away.Though Jhanvi had separated from Tej and she was not longer the Oberoi bahu but their relation still remained the same.For Dadi,she was still like a daughter that she never had.

Priyanka who was sitting opposite to her grandmother across the dining table, was fascinated to see the various myriad of expressions that flashed on her face.Not wanting to bring the old lady out from her thoughts, Priyanka quietly got up from the table to walk ahead when he heard her grandmother.

"Aaj yahin rukh jaa puttar."

"Dadi jab bhi mein jaa rahi hoti hoon aap mujse ek hi sawaal poochte hai aur har baar mera jawaab 'na' hota hai.Then why do ask?"asked a surprised Priyanka.

"Because somewhere I have a hope in my heart that one day, your answer will change."

"Sorry dadi, but today is definitely not the day."saying so,Priyanka walked ahead only to bump into Tej who was accompanied by Swethlana.

"Priyanka,tum yahan?"asked Tej with surprise evident in his tone.He had definitely not expected to see his daughter here because he was unaware of her secret visits to the Oberoi mansion because Priyanka had taken great care to time her visits accordingly.

"Don't worry Mr Oberoi,I have not come to stay here forever.I had come to visit dadi and now I am leaving."replied priyanka in a cold tone seeing the surprise flash across his face.