· Chapter 3 ·

I know I gave you guys a long chapter last time but this one is kinda short. I still hope you like it. Enjoy!

After that whole shooting incident, Buttah and I said our goodbyes. Of course I gave Bernard my number. We all crashed at my house since my mom doesn't really care about visitors.

I woke up the next morning to Charisse's loud puking. Being a good friend, I got out my bed to hold her frizzed curls back. Once she was done, she trudged back to her make shift palette on my bedroom floor.

I shook my head as I climbed back into my bed, ready to go back to sleep. Checking my cell phone, I see it's 7am. Definitely going back to sleep! Just then, my phone vibrates in my hand and a text message from Bernard pops up.

*Text Conversation*

BJ
Morning beautiful. ✋

Kei Babey
Morning handsome.

BJ
How's your morning going?

Kei Babey
Good considering I watched Charisse throw up what was left in her stomach from last night

BJ
Lol she got wasted af

Kei Babey
Fuck yeah lol but how your morning going?

BJ
Good I just got done with my morning run & gym routine and decided to see how my future wife doing

Kei Babey
Future wife huh?

BJ
Duh! I been checking you for a minute shawty.

Kei Babey
Then why you JUST tryna get my attention? We were at the same high school for four years.

BJ
Man I always thought you & Buttah had something going on. That's what a lot of girls kept telling me. I mean we was never in the same social circles.

Kei Babey
Hoes always hating! But nah that's just bestie. I get along with very few females.

BJ
Yeah I heard bout you fighting RaQuandresha the other day.

Kei Babey
That hoe was trying me with her sheet of paper thin ass.

BJ
Lmao you feisty ma I like that but ion need my future wife going round fucking bitches up.

Kei Babey
Well these bitches need to stop trying me. I don't fight all the time by the way.

BJ
That's good but don't worry about them hating ass females. You do you bae. Don't change for no one.

Kei Babey
Thanks☺I won't

BJ
So we going on our first date next Friday

Kei Babey
Lol are you asking or telling?

BJ
Both lol

Kei Babey
You better be glad I'm not busy that day lol That's fine What time & where though?

BJ
Be ready by 7 and where something sexy. That's all you need to know.