Draco's hands clenched into the fabric of his blanket.

It was like a floodgate opening. With the knowledge, want surged him, filling his entire body until he felt like he was drowning in it.

How had he ever pretended he didn't want him?

Now, Draco was suddenly sure that he always had. Maybe through all the fighting, all the rivalry and cruel words, some of it was fueled by the knowledge that wanting Potter was a disastrously bad idea. One that was an impossibility. Until now.

Draco took a shaky breath.

After a long time sitting, replaying over and over the events of the evening, Draco finally stood and changed for bed.

He didn't feel much like sleeping. His body was still buzzing with energy. Potter seemed to have that effect on him.

And that wasn't the only thing Potter seemed to have an effect on.

Draco sank into his bed, wondering if he could ignore the erection tightening his pajamas.

Until he'd felt Potter touching him, he couldn't even remember the last time he'd had an erection. Sometime either before or after he'd had the accident, they had just stopped happening and Draco had been so lost in his head for so long that by the time he noticed, he didn't even care.

Masturbating seemed like an unnecessary attempt at feeling normal. He wasn't normal. His body wasn't normal. He didn't want anyone touching him. He didn't even want to touch himself.

But now, just a few weeks later, he was laying in bed and everything was different.

His shoulder was starting to feel better. He wanted to do things like going for dinners again. He wanted to feel warm, strong hands on him. He wanted to be touched and feel normal again. And because of Potter, he was starting to.

His hand drifted down and even the feel of it sliding down his chest made him shiver because he hadn't felt it in so long.

He laid his hand over his cock, feeling it swelling more in the warmth of his palm and shut his eyes.

When he slid his hand under the elastic and squeezed it at the base, his eyes almost rolled back. Was he always so sensitive? Or was it because it had been so long?

He began to stroke himself lightly, cock twitching in his grip. His head fell back in the pillows and Draco tried to even his breathing, tried not to come so fast when it felt so good but then he remembered Potter; the way his full lips stretched into a smile, the way his eyes glittered when he laughed and the way his hands pressed against Draco's skin. He could see him so clearly for a second, lips stretched around Draco's cock, warm eyes watching him while he sucked him, hands digging into his hips to keep him still.

Draco's hips came off the bed, straining into his fist while he came, moaning loudly into the silence.

When reality finally came back to him, he was still breathing heavily, his fingers loose and wet around his cock.

Embarrassment filled him, mostly because he'd forgotten to use a silencing charm--after all he hadn't exactly been planning that--and hoped desperately that his mother was asleep and didn't hear anything. More than that though, thinking about Potter so vividly while he did it...

Draco shut his eyes.

There was no going back now. There was no pretending that he didn't completely want him in every way.

Again Potter's smile filled Draco's mind, the way his eyes crinkled and his head tilted back and he couldn't find it in himself to even worry.

The idiot hadn't clued in the he should have invited Draco to stay--that Draco wanted to--but Potter's clueless-ness was half of his charm.