Chapter 1

Briar's POV

I've been waiting for this moment forever, it's finally time to get the Wild Rhythm Tour started I'm so excited. I'm packing at this very moment and my mom is so worried something might happen to me, she still sees me as a little girl. This tour is going to be one to remember, all of a sudden I hear my mo shout "Briar, Brittany's here to pick you up" "Coming mom" I say swinging my bag over my shoulder and pushing my suitcase. "Are you sure you want to go" she says as she punches my cheeks "Mom, I'm not a little girl anymore I promise I'll keep you posted" I said giving her an assuring look. "Fine, but take care of yourself, don't let anything bad happen" she says giving me a hug "Mom" I complain. "Ok, ok, bye sweetie" "Bye mom" "Love you" "Love you too mom" before she could say something else. I get in the car and Britt automatically says "Your mom didn't want to let you leave again" "Yep" I respond popping the p. "Ok, Let's go pick up Vic" Jordan says for I'm behind my seat and that causes me to jump and they just laugh at me. "Not nice" I say crossing my arms, they just laugh harder.

Victoria's POV

I'm so ready for the tour, my mom is actually taking it pretty well, not like briar's mom, I mean I love her but she can be a little overprotective. I also wish Tamara was my mom sometimes cause I love my mom, but she wants me to go so I can get more alone time with Isaac. I don't think she gets the fact we'll be in a tour bus with 6 other people, 7 when Isaiah joins the tour. "Ok sweetheart, come on we don't want you to be late" my mom says snapping me out of my thoughts. I was already ready I was just waiting for the girls to pick me up, "Remember, Isaac likes you, you like him just start dating already" she says for the thousands time and even she's getting tired of it. I just rush out the door, luckily Britt was already here, thank goodness, Damn talk about luck.

Lamar's POV

I'm on my way to the airport and Myles is driving me there along with Trevor and Isaac. "Bro, I'm so pumped for this tour" "Trev, i think we know you haven't shut up about since well since we found out about the tour" "Yea, well it will be great, we'll be in a tour bus with, Well with Victoria and Briar" he said with a flirtatious tone. "Once again, Briar is my best friend, I don't date my best friends" Myles says frustrated of how many times we've asked and told him this, but we all know he's in love with Briar. Although I don't think Myles knows he's in love with her but me and the guys will make him realize he is so in love, he just doesn't know it yet. "Yea, your as in love with Briar as I am with Vic" Isaac says sarcastically "So you must be dying for her to like you too" Trevor says laughing slightly.

Isaac's POV

We all know that Myles is in love with Briar except for him and Briar, this is going to be a great tour cause during this tour I'm planning on asking Victoria out on a date. I really like her, but I don't know if I love her, I don't know what Love feels like, but my dad says I show all the sin toms of being in love. And according to my dad Myles shows all the sintoms of being in love also only he's got it 10x worse, poor him. "Hey, Isaac, Earth to Isaac" Trevor says while he snaps his fingers in my face then I hear "Hey, both hands on the wheel Trevor!!!!". "Trevor how dare you take your hands off the wheel are you stupid" Lamar says very angry "You could have killed us" Myles says even more angry "But I didn't" he says like Briar would says so Myles wouldn't get mad at her. Lamar and Me just burst out laughing while Myles just stares off into space, probably thinking of Briar again, and he says he doesn't love her, he sucks at lying. All of a sudden the car just stops as me and Lamar stop laughing we see we arrive at the airport but Myles is to deep in thought to notice.

Jordan's POV

We finally arrived at the airport after the biggest argument the girls were arguing about 'not liking' the boys although they all know they were lying. At least I think they do, they better know, either way, we finally arrive at the airport and we walk in. We sit down cause we got here a little early we're sitting here and talking and then the announcer calls for our flight to go on board and the guys aren't even here yet. So we start making our way to the gate and as we are walking to the gate we spot the guys going through security. I can't believe these guys they're always late, what's wrong with them they need to buy a watch, or check their phones more often. "Why are y'all so late" Brittany asks so frustrated "Relax we made it didn't we" Trevor says putting his arm around Brittany. As Brittany moves Trevor's hand she also says "Yea, Barely" "What do you mean barely" Myles says super confused. Briar just looks at him with an amused face and happy face, "We're about to board the plane" Briar says with a tiny smirk. Myles just looks at Briar with such a beautiful smile and Briar just stares at him to, and they say they don't love each other, that's a lie. "Ok let's board this plane and get this tour started" Lamar says so hyped, "Yea, let's do this" I say as I start walking to our gate. We all board the plane and just by accident Briar and Myles ended up sitting together. And so did Brittany and Trevor and Victoria and Isaac I have to sit with Lamar not that I mind but Yea. Briar seems very happy about sitting with Myles and Myles seems happy about it too.

Hope y'all enjoyed this Chapter I know this chapter isn't that good but I'm not good at beginnings but this book will be very interesting Vote and leave a comment❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️