"3"

Hello loves! Back with another shitty update of this crappy book! It's hard to watch anime, read manga, and use both my wattpad accounts T_T so please forgive me if updates come later than usual. As usual please vote, comment, and Enjoy!

~707swaiifu 💕👓 // Lunar chan 📚📝

***

"Hey assistant Kang, is she awake?" A deep husky voice entered my ears. Being the smart suspicious person I was, I kept my eyes closed as I listened to their conversation. I remembered that someone tried to kidnap me, and then someone came to save me, so was I with the kidnapper or the savior?

"I do not know Mr. Han, maybe we should try waking her up." She said in a monotone. I mentally sighed, I wasn't going to get anything out of listening to them. "No need." I said as I sat up, studying the people before me. They wore shocked expressions that soon settled into clam collected expressions as they too studied me.

The man was about six feet and wore a suit and business clothes, he was probably rich. He has messy black hair and cold black eyes. The lady was way shorter, maybe five feet something with short brown hair, black glasses and brown eyes. She wore a mini skirt and a business top. I slowly got off the bed and dusted myself as I took a look around, ignoring the two people looking at me.

"Who's house is this, it's nice." I said casually as if I totally wasn't kidnapped, or saved. I was always taught to stay calm, so that's what I planned on doing. The mansion was very elegant and rich looking though, it took much strength not to gasp at the beauty of the place.

"It's my house, thank you for the compliment." The man said as he stepped closer to me. "I'm Jumin Han, director of the C&R companies, and this is my assistant, Jaehee Kang." He said mentioning to the lady behind him. They both looked like robots and talked like them too. No wonder this mansion was so big, he was a very rich person indeed.

"I'm Y/N, mind telling me why I'm here?" I asked casually as I faced the two once more. "Fierce." Jaehee commented as she nodded in approval. "Well Y/N my friends rescued you from being kidnapped and brought you to my house. We'd like to talk to you in the next room if you're up to it." He said politely and I looked away thinking.

So they did save me, but why did they want to talk. I might as well go and get this, plus I was bored af and too curious.

"Sure." I stated casually, earning a surprised expression from the two. Without further ado, I walked out the room and to the next room, aware that the duo was following me slowly, inspecting me.

I entered the room, kicking it open with my foot before entering and starting a little hunched with my hands tucked into my pockets. I stopped in the front of the room to inspect the room. There were several chairs, occupied by several humans.

One had res hair and striped glasses, he was cute (I'm sorry my inner love for Seven made me write that😅😂). He was one of the people who saved me. The other savior was next to him, he had blonde hair and purple eyes. Next to him was a man with real hair and sunglasses. Finally a man with long white hair in a ponytail sat, accompanied with red eyes. He winked at me and I tried not to roll my eyes. (I like Zen in real life dw :P)

Junin and Jaehee entered the room with scowls. "This is Y/N and she seems to want an explanation." Jumin said coldly. No shit. "I'm V, the leader. We welcome you to the RFA, Y/N." the teal haired man said. I raised a brow at the name and nodded. It seems that this would take some quality time.

~707 POV~

After Yoosung and I brought the girl to our HQ, chaos broke.

"Luciel why would you bring a stranger here?" Zen asked as he looked questioningly at the girl, now on the bed. "She was about to be kidnapped by Mint Eye." I said with a grim face. Mint Eye was our arch enemy, they sought to destroy us. We were still trying to find out who their leader was. One of their agents had tried to kidnap the girl, but the man had runaway before we got a good look at him.

A silence filled the room. "Mint Eye is after her for some reason, she might help us then." Jumin suggested quietly. "But how will we get her to join, we can't just ask." Jaehee said with a wrinkled face.

"She will be Rika's replacement; she'll be our organizer." V said with a pained face. "But!-" v shook his head, stopping all argument. "This is the only way. Please cooperate." He said looking down. Yoosung visibly cursed as I sighed. This could be good and bad. All we could do is wait.

~Y/N POV~

"The RFA stands for Rika's Funding Association, however the love of my life, and the organizer Rika died a year or so ago.." V started. The blonde looked annoyed while the red head studied me with a inspecting glance. Jumin and Jaehee seems to pay me no mind while Zen was outright flirting by sending me winks.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked with no expression. "We saved you, so you owe us. Plus we can protect you, so please fill the spot and help us host a party again." V said, pleading almost. I was taken back but smiled slightly.

"I don't know, I'm pretty busy with college." I said with my head down. "I'm only 20 you know." (Sorry guys you're 20 now) I added. "Age has nothing to do with this, you're Yoosung's age!" V said and I pouted. "It's only college, normal collages don't give that much work" Jumin said looking emotionless. Oh he did not just say that. I smirked.

"Do you seriously consider Harvard a normal college?" I said smugly as all around the room, faces changed. I'm not dumb (yep you fine af). "Damn..." The blonde and redhead said at the same time. Jumin and Jaehee looked impressed while Zen visibly deflated.

"I see. Please be our planner, if you are that educated you will be able to do both. Please help our dreams...please." V genuinely pleaded. I started to feel bad. Shit I had it when they hit my soft spots. I sighed loudly and looked at V in the eye.

"Fine." Was all I said before he smiled. "Thank you so much." All I did was nod. The red head ran away saying he would make me a host before I could change my mind.

"Well then Y/N, welcome to the RFA, the best thing that you'll ever experience." (Also where you will enter crippling depression and not sleep for 11 days straight :P )

*Sorry for the typos, I was in a rush >_<*