"4"

Hello loves! It's me again, I've finally finished the Zen and Yoosung route AGAIN and am starting Jaehee's this weekend even though I have bags under my eyes from no sleep and have school. THE V ROUTE IS OUT AND IM GONNA GET IT SOON AHHAHA- *coughs* Anyways as usual please vote,

~707swaiifu 💕👓 // Lunar chan 📚📝

***

And so by the law of the world, from being a normal genius, I was now a planner for the organization that saved me from my former kidnapper, whoever the hell they were. I hope they fall in a fucking hole. (Sorry Baeran :P)

And yet I was still sitting with the RFA, getting to know who they were and more about my job. "So the smol be- I mean blonde is Yoosung and the hot du- the redhead is Seven or Luciel?" I said trying not to mess up. Seven chuckled looking amused while Yoosung seemed lost, wondering what I was about to say.

"Yes." V stated simply. "Oh and the flirt is Zen." I completed as Zen winked at me, for the 100th time. I sighed and crossed my arms. "So can I leave now, I was tennis and homework." I said under my breath, checking the watch on my wrist.

"I'm sorry, but we must explain your job." V finished and I nodded, biting the inside of my cheek. I still had to learn about the people who tried to kidnap me. "You will host the RFA party, you are our planner, organizer and one of the hosts. You will reply to emails from potential guests and decided who will come." V said and I nodded, it all seemed pretty easy. "Sounds good." I said and all the members nodded at me.

"One last thing.." V added, sparing a glance at Seven who looked up to nod. "We need you to stay in Rika's old apartment." V said and I raised a brow. The other members looks just as confused but didn't say anything. Yoosung looked very triggered at the moment.

"We know it's uncomfortable but we'll move your items and drop you off. We just want to protect you from the....people who kidnapped you. Now that your our host, people will try to harm you. We can protect you from the apartment so please?" V asked once more and I wrinkled my brows.

These people were very hard and stubborn to deal with, and they wouldn't let me go without me saying yes. Then again the extra protection would be nice and hey! No paying rent!

"Sure." I said calmly and V smiled, thank you. "Luciel?" V trailed and Seven nodded. "I don't understand but I don't want to make a bad impression in front of Y/N so I'll question you later." Yoosung said with a dark face. V looked sadly at the boy before glancing back to me.

"Thanks you for coming here today then. We will escort you to your apartment, Luciel will since we two are the only ones who know the address. Y/N...please stay safe and don't share the address." I nodded and got up, glancing at the members one last time before Seven lead me outside the mansion to a red and golden ferrari.

I whistled lowly at the ride while hopping in. Seven chuckled while starting the engine and driving away from the enormous mansion. "Tell me more about Rika." I say as I brush a few strands of hair out of my face. Seven almost immediately stiffens.

"She...she was a great friend to us all and a great woman. She had blonde hair and green eyes and was always caring...even though she suffered from a mental illness..which caused her to commit suicide." He said with a gruff voice and I nodded, not wanting to hurt him more.

"So why is 707 your name?" I ask as Seven lightens up, smiling at me from the steering wheel. "707 flipped upside down is LOL, thought it was cool." He said and I chuckled missing with him. "Nice." 

"So why did you even agree? I would've straight out said no to the whole thing." Seven asked and I but my lip. 

"To be honest...I think you guys deserve to be happy, so I decided to help you. If conducting parties helps you guys feel better I'll do just that." I said smiling at him.

Seven looked taken back before he erupted into a beautiful smile. Making people happy....tch since when did I start talking like that?

*Sorry for the short and filled with typo update, I was rushing :P*