The Virginity Game

Amanda King just wanted her old life. A life where she attended East Creek High, a life where her parents were still together, and a life where she didn't have to worry about losing her viginity. Being forced to move to a different school district is hard enough, but when Amanda finds out it is Winchester, her old school's rival, Amanda begins to feel like an outsider.

Through the constant bickering and fighting with her father, he gives her advice to try to make at least one friend on the first day. Amanda finds it hard to be open-minded about new friends, until she meets a boy named David. They quickly bond over having a few classes together, and he is really cute.

Beginning to believe that the school will not be horrible, Amanda begins to settle in. She finally unpacks her boxes, redoes her new bedroom, and tries her best to keep her sarcastic attitude on the down-low with her father. Everything is going well... until she is chosen to participate in The Virginity Game.

The Virginity Game has taken place every year in Winchester since four Juniors made it up out of boredom. Jack Brooks, Joe Tate, Sebastian Wilder, and Sean Gray had been friends since grade school. Finding little to do in their town, they begin to plot the idea of a game. They would each select two girls, whoever could take their virginities before the others would win. After graduating the following year, their four younger brothers became Freshman at Winchester High, therefore keeping the game going.

The younger brothers, Kai Brooks, Damien Tate, Chris Wilder, and Bobby Gray, are now Seniors at Amanda's new school. Kai is the captain of the soccer team, Damien is the captain of the basketball team, Chris is the captain of the football team, and Bobby is the captain of the hockey team. Not only do they rule the school, but the sports as well.

Amanda catches Kai's eye since the beginning of the school year, and when he finds out about her past, he knows he wants her in the game. No one's ever been able to outsmart the cunning and devious four. Will Amanda be the first, or will Kai take her virginity?