He realizes his fault and his cheeks flush with heat and I think I never made a guy blush that much,"I..I meant you're prettier in real life" he says quickly and I burst out laughing as Johnson hides his eyes with his hand and shakes his head feeling embarrassed for his best friend. Grayson, on the other hand, looks amused. It's adorable because Gilinsky doesn't seem to be the type of shy guy at all. He's usually confident and flirty.

"I'm guessing you already know that you look pretty perfect yourself.."I smile, knowing the effect I have on the Jack Gilinsky and it makes me feel so much better about Gray having a perfect looking best friend that is also his ex. He grins back, taken aback by my response. At this very moment, Gray is fuming with anger.

Oops.

It was a little bit awkward at first. We sat on the couch, Lea to my right, Grayson to my left, Natasha was next to him and the others were in front of us. The boys talked a little bit, asking about their friends and what was happening in their lives and when they finished a long silence took place. Eventually, we introduced ourselves and we would end up having more and more things in common. I'm excluding Natasha of course because she already knew the boys and Lea and I didn't want to know her. E would crack up some jokes and by the end of the day we had all bounded. It felt like I was discovering Ethan all over again, but of course, I almost knew Grayson by heart by now.

And just like that we formed a group. Grayson, Ethan, Natasha, Lea, the two Jacks and I were a bit like a inseparable group even if it seems hard to believe. Jealousy was obvious to Ethan and Lea: I was jealous of Natasha and Grayson of Jack. Although all Jack did was being nice to me. He didn't flirt or anything, not trying to rush things. Simply nice. I also suspect him to be too shy to rush things. Lea and I didn't talk much to the girl but other than that we were all really tight. Going to the movies together, going to restaurants, chilling while cracking up dumb jokes and backing up each other. We were honestly a great squad even if the boys spent their whole time teasing and bickering. I had the nickname Gabriella and sometimes Johnson and Natasha would call Gilinsky, Troy. Lea's nickname was Lele even if it was longer than her name. Soon, there were pictures of us on the internet and we had a few fans coming up to the twins or Jack and Jack. Grayson would come up to me and ask if I'm okay, if I was mad and he would assure me that Natasha was only his friend. He would tell me that he needed time to tell Gilinsky and I was starting to ignore him, to ignore the fact that we ever happened.

We all entered my living room and Johnson hurried towards the phone to order pizza. E and Gray turned on the PlayStation 4 they had left the night before here. As they played, Ethan yelled,"Oh my god guys, I have a crazy nickname  for Gilinsky we call him jackoff and the other jackon !!"

I bursted out laughing, deciding that I'd keep calling him Gilinsky. We all laugh together. Lea groaned and stood up to turn off the TV, "Give your brain a break and be social boys !"

Gray sighs but gives in and Ehan agrees right away.

"Ooh let's play Truth or dareee" grins evily Natasha. I am hesitant at first because playing this game is honestly so predictable. We all know how it ends, right ? Someone kissing someone else and next thing we know they are having public sex in the living room while we all yell for them to stop. With a little bit of luck, I won't have any bad dare. I was also hoping Lea would kiss Johnson because they really clicked well. It surprised me but I honestly still ship her with E. We sat in a circle and started.

E messes Lele's hair with his right hand," Liyaa truth or dare ?"

"Le-a"corrects my best friend knowing Ethan said it on purpose.