35

Saying that I feel embarrassed for myself is probably a understatement. I want to disappear, to just become invisible and never feel pain or witness betrayal ever again. I want explanations, I want reasons, I want something to hold on to that'll keep me from exploding and storming out of this place. But too many things are happening at once. Jack's eyes are steady on me and he's blushing. Ethan hurries to go salute his friends but my attention is on Grayson and the girl,"oh my gosh.." he whispers surprised as she pulls away and I want to evaporate once again so I don't let anyone know that I'm on the verge of crying but also of throwing punches at anyone that gets on my way. In the span of two seconds only, I feel a mix of emotions that I wish no girl on earth will ever have to face because of a boy they love: confusion, madness, disappointment, disgust. Two seconds in which a girl jumps on my boyfriend and kisses him.

Grayson's eyes meet mine and I look away, afraid I might cry a river. Lea looks like she's about to cut a bitch and she looks at me for approval. I shake my head and feel a little bit better as I realize that Lea will always have my back, no matter what. I hold on to the little bit of confidence I still have to report my attention back on Grayson and he seems to snap back to reality and looks confused. He quickly lets go of her,"What the hell ?"

I almost feel guilty as the face of the girl twists in pain as if he had slapped her. Keyword: almost. She's honestly pretty. She's a red head, her hair is long and curly as if she has Latino blood. Her eyes are a mix of green and brown and her lips are pink and full. Her sad face quickly turns into a smirk,"14 years old. At that time we haven't seen each other for 3 years and when we met again we kissed because we were so happy to see each other. 16 years old, same thing after not being able to see each other for 2 years. Why try to fight tradition ? What about 'I missed you more than anything beautiful' instead of being rude ?" she lifts up an eyebrow and I want to shove her tongue down her throat, I want her -no- I need her to stop talking,"Ooh...does it mean that Grayson Dolan finally got a girlfriend ?!" continues the girl,watching carefully his expression.

Grayson seems uncomfortable,"Yeah.."

The two Jacks run towards his direction,"Whaaat? Greason got a girlfrieend?!" Shouts Jack Johnson,"How come I haven't heard of her ?"

"I'm sorry then for kissing you but i'm pretty sure you liked it" she laughs and I mentally groan. I smile as Grayson rolls his eyes,"Wow, geez, i'm kidding. I'm your best friend and you never told me that you had a girlfriend !"pouts the annoying girl.

"Well, you're also his ex so what did you expect ? Anyway who is the lucky girl ?"questions Jack G.

"Uh...I'll introduce you guys to her as soon as I get the chance.."he says and for a fraction of second, he locks gaze with me. I don't know how to feel, all I know is that I don't want to be here nor to know her and simply want time to stop. Well, this says quite a lot about how I feel. I watch as Grayson and the Jacks hug manly and also as him and the girl share a moment laughing and teasing each other. He seems actually glad to see her and he seems so comfortable around her. After they talk, Ethan and the girl give each other a huge hug and she gives him a thousand kisses on the cheek, making him giggle.

It seems like hours before Grayson finally decides to introduce us all,"Uh Gabrielle, Lea, this is Natasha my best friend. There really is nothing between us, I just know her ever since I'm a baby" he explains and his eyes won't leave mine,"And well this is Jack Gilinsky and this is Jack Johnson" he tells us even if we already know who they are. The iconic duo Jack and Jack, two best friends, a rapper and a singer that share the same name.

I lock gaze with Jack Gilinsky and the intensity of his stare makes me blush,"Gabrielle Hailey. You're a thousand times more beautiful in picture than in real life" he whispers shyly and I lift an eyebrow.