Author's Note

So... It's been awhile. And gosh.. This book has reached to 40k+ reads and I'm so surprised. But, I'm not that happy with myself because I've been putting this book on hold for quite some time now. But I PROMISE to work on this soon as i can. Don't expect me to do it early, I might update a chapter in a million years but who knows?

I just wanted you all to know and I'm sorry for the people who REALLY like this book and you wanted a chapter. But just give me time (even though it's been months and you probably are mad at me right now). Thank you for understanding.
Peace. ✌
~ Chrispy

~Edit ~
I've been reading your comments in my spare time and it seems that most of you are pretty confused, but this book was created BEFORE Aphmau made the series ' Phoenix Drop High Drop '. I know that Aphmau' s school has uniforms but like I said, this was made before that.

Before, I named the school something else. But, ever since Aphmau made a new series, I started to change the name of the school to, you know, PDHS. But I didn't change the chapters because I'm not interested in changing anything. And stopped watching her videos. Don't get me wrong ! Jess is a good person and still is but I started growing out of watching her videos.

I'm sorry if you hate me for saying that but everyone changes and grows out of something over time. It's just my opinion. I might not even be able to update this anyway. So feel free to delete this out if your reading lists. Apologizing isn't going to help so I'll just say...

Bye ^^
Arigato gozaimasu for reading until the end. And who knows? I might change my mind and write another chapter...

~ Chrispy

Hope you lovely people have a wonderful day. (≧ω≦)/