Chapter 11 "The Boss"

Last Chapter:
I stood up and switched of all the lights and sat down but on the other side of the couch then he scooted over to me and put his arm around me...

Now:
I looked at him and looked back at the TV and rest my head on his shoulder... And I fell asleep..

Travis' POV-

I was watching the movie but then I heard soft snores.. I looked over at YN and she was asleep.. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps.. I kissed her forehead and I stood up and position her body to lay on the couch, trying not to wake her up.. I then go to her room and get a blanket.. Then went downstairs and put it on her so she can be warm.. I kissed her forehead again and said

"I Love You"

And left.

Author- Don't worry its not the end I'm just telling you that they're best friends.. On to the story!

YN's POV-

I woke up on the couch and remembered what happened yesterday.. I was with Travis and we were watching a movie. Did i fall asleep? Most likely.. Crap! I have work today in...... 1 hour! I have to get ready!

I arrived at the vet.. And i was 2 minutes late.. I hope i don't get busted.

Zach's POV-

She's late for the 3rd time this week... There's a patient waiting for her.

Zach- YN!

YN- AH!-.... uh Yes....?

She seems nervous.. I didn't mean to frighten her..

Zach- there's a patient waiting for you.. She needs someone to help her declaw her cats.. You up for it?

YN- Yeah sure! I'm on it!

She ran and came back to take care of the patient..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

YN's POV-

It was almost tome to head back home when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to and saw Zach - my boss.

YN- Boss? What do you need?

Zach- Well.. I was hoping if we could go somewhere this weekend.. On Saturday! That is if.. You want to come and join me.

YN- Hm.. I don't think i have anything to do this weekend.. So yeah! Where are we going?

Zach- I'll just text you the address. I've got to go now.. See you at work!

He says as he walks away

YN- Bye!

I walked away and went back home.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I opened the door to my house and rushed to the couch.. I flopped on the couch and snuggle with the pillow that was on it.. I started feeling drowsy. Felt my eyelids become heavy and i slept..

(A/N)

Hai! So this is the update you guys have been waiting for a long time.. Heh sorry that it's short..

Peace.

~ Chrispy