Chapter 1: He Was Gorgeous

A/N: Aaron in the MM

Drew P.O.V.

We were at our track meet fundraiser , all schools across Alabama came. It was held at a Birmingham facility. The fundraiser was for cancer, we weren't running but we were having a dance and sing off. If you wanted to get in it was $3.00 per person 2 if you were under the age of 6. I was the manager of our schools track team so the coach let me know I could participate if I wanted too. I can't dance or sing so I just decided to come along and make sure every thing was in order for our team. My mom decided too tag along too keep me company while I watched everyone preform. All teams were informed in advance to come in there uniforms, I made sure my team was in there uniform if they didn't I had already thought ahead and brought extra with me. After everything was in order and I made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be I straitened my warmup suit and went to find a seat. I was lucky, I found two right in front of the stage so I made my way towards the seat and my mom followed. We sat down and waited for the fundraiser to start and I decided to pass time by reading a book on my favorite site Wattpad. I admit I'm a bit of a bookworm. My mom decided to play a game on her phone to pass the time too. Soon it was time for the fundraiser to began. I really wasn't paying attention to the performances until I heard this beautiful voice . I could tell it was a male voice. Words couldn't describe how angelic it sounded. I lifted my head from its previous position ; which was starring down at my phone. That's when I saw this gorgeous boy. Dark skinned, beautiful hazel eyes , he was built about 6'3 and from what I could tell he looked like a gym junkie. I'm talkin' bout' muscles everywhere! Now that's my type of man , he was too fine. After taking in his appearance I decided to direct my attention back to his voice. When I looked up at his face I noticed he was looking at me while singing. He had a slight smirk on his face showing a slight dimple on his left cheek. Oh my! He saw me checking him out. Most likely he could see my blush because I was right in front of the stage. I feel so embarrassed. I just decided to bow my head to hide it. Honestly I hope I didn't look desperate. It was no use of hiding my blush because I'm pretty sure he had seen it, so I picked my head up. I noticed that he was no longer looking at me , I could tell he started to put his all back into the song. I just gazed at him astonished on how angelic and soothing his voice was. I couldn't help but get into the music with a slight smile on my face which I knew was showcasing my deep dimples. All too soon the song was over and I watched as he scanned the first row, at first I was confused on what he was looking for until his eyes settled on me . He stared for what seemed like hours but I knew it was only seconds. He then smirked a little, and winked at me. I blushed and ducked my head. I'm sure if I was standing my knees would have gave out from all the butterfly's that were flying in my tummy. Unfortunately it didn't go unnoticed by my mom. "Do you know him girl" my ma asked. "Nah ma this my first time seenin' him, although I wish I did " I murmured quietly after. "Girl let me tell you! If I wasn't married to your father um um um!" "Eww ma your like old enough to be his mother!" I responded "Girl age ain't nothing but a number.... haha let me stop playin' with you. "Yeah ma letchu stop that's just nasty!" "Girl hush up and go over there and get his number" "Mama noooo!!!" "Girl go own over there fo' I tell your daddy about you getting that speedin' ticket last week." Dang I wonder how she found out about that. I must of had a shocked and confused look on my face because she said " Umhum didn't think I would find out about that huh?" "Mama how'd you k---" "Don't worry bout it child just know I have my sources, now go own." I slowly drug my purple sandals across the floor in his direction. Now don't get me wrong ole' boy too fine! It's just I'm shy, like extremely shy. My mama know this too she does this type of stuff to get me out of my "shell" I swear she be gettin' on my nerves but I can't help but love her. I trudged along still dragging my feet and twiddling my thumbs together. I was almost in front of him, it felt like I was drowning in water that's how nervous I was. I must have been too deep into my thoughts because next thing I knew I was standing behind him back stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi you guys! So this is my very first book on here and I would love it if you guys would comment what you think of it, what you like or what you dislike and what I should change or if my chapters should be longer. Im only 15 so please bare with me and keep the harsh criticism to a minimum if you will. Should I continue this book ?

Lots of love~ Alexis