Chapter12 #Breakfast

Song above Beyonce's XO.

Skylar's pov

It was a cool , brazy Sunday morning. Which meant almost the entire compass would be asleep until , at least half past two. Even Micha was sleeping in.

Putting on my exercise clothes. A sports bra and yoga pants , I went on my run.

The sun fully waked me up and the fresh air relaxed me. Every where was silent. Peaceful .

Liam.

We're finally a couple.

I got a freaking boyfriend. I was ligit , dancing in my mind. Doing the nae nae and the fricking superman.

I began smiling so much to myself you'd swear that I was on drugs doing some high level weed.

Thank the love gods no one was around.

So deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice Liam running beside me.

"Morning. " he stated looking at me with those Hazel brown eyes which looked green in the sun.

I was in love with his eyes. They looked like different colours at times.

I dropped a bit at his surprised morning. "HEY, morning. "

"I still wanna learn that dance Sky , don't give up on me." He was serious about that. Seriously. Wow.

He was ...Liam was...interesting to watch dance , very entertaining. He could join a comedy fest with his dance moves

Dude was bad, terrible, horrid at dancing.

"I will show you, but Liam...imma show you the basics first - lord knows you need it." Right , good I said that with a straight face.

WRONG...

Bursting out with ridiculous laughter. It came out of no where. I just pictured him twerking and trying to wine.

I did my best to keep it in.

I laughed so hard my cheek's muscles felt like it was about to come apart and my stomach turned to abs. My freaking abs showed up.

 My freaking abs showed up

"I know - I'm great....let me make up for my weird dancing , have breakfast with me." He said through his laughs.

He stepped in front of me taking both of my hands in his . I had my laugh under control. Barely. Hopefully. Maybe.

He looked me in the eyes "Sky you ok now?..." he said with a gentle smile on his face I nodded my head and he continued "Have pancakes with me babe."

That stopped all my giggles. "Of course I will have pancakes with you...a heads up I don't really eat like a la-dy." The latter part of my sentence coming out kind of quite.