Unexpected Guest

"Is she ready for interrogation, Coran?" asked Keith

"I believe so. Opening the cryopod now."

The cryopod opened and the girl stepped out. She looked at the paladins and noticed that Keith had his bayard out.

"I come in peace. I came to seek the help of Voltron. I can help you."

"I've seen you before." Shiro claimed

"So have I. You're the one I helped get to that escape pod on that ship and the well known Champion." She said.

"You helped Shiro?" asked Allura

"Yes. I saw him running through the halls and I bumped into him."

*FLASHBACK*

Shiro is running through halls on a Galra ship, slicing Galra soldiers left and right when he bumps right into someone. He quickly gets up and rubs his head. He then looks up to see the girl from the battlefield, Ivy. They ended up staring at each other. Shiro gets up and gives her his hand. She took his hand and he helped her up. He then started running when he was stopped by a voice.

"Take two lefts then a right. There you will the escape pods. Go before they find you."

"Thanks...Ivy." Shiro then ran to the left. Ivy just stared while he ran.

A fleet of Galra soldiers ran to see what happened. "Princess Ivy, did you see a human anywhere? He escaped his cell and we can't find him.

"I think I did! I tried to stop him but he was too fast. He ran to the right." Ivy lied.

"Thank you Princess. Vrepit sa!" Replied one of the Galra soldiers. They all ran to the right.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"If it wasn't for her, I would've gotten lost. In a way, she saved me." Shiro said.

"Wait a minute." Allura interuppted. "Shiro said that you're human but you're freely roaming Galra ships and supposed to marry Lotor! What are you?"

Ivy just looked to the floor silently. She then took off her helmet. Everyone stared at her.

"I-I don't know. I just don't..." Ivy sobbed

"Did the Galra...experiment on you. They done the same to me too. They replaced my right arm for a robotic one. You're not alone."

"Sorry if I offended you in any way. I don't mean to be rude, but do you mind stepping outside cause we need to discuss this." Allura asked, trying to kinder than she was a minute ago.

"Sure" replied Ivy. She walked out the automatic door. 

When the door shut, everyone looked at Allura. Based on what happened when she found about Keith being Galra, they didn't know what to expect from her. 

"I think she should stay." said Keith. Everyone looked surpisingly at him. "We don't need to fully trust her, just get information out of her and if she becomes a threat, we can easily sell her out. She must have some info that is useful like any main Galra bases."

Pidge said excitedly "And maybe I can find out where Matt and my dad are. If she saw Shiro on the ships, she must've also seen them at one point."

"It woul also be nice to have another girls company on the ship." Lance said with a big smirk on his face. Allura then went behind him at hit him square on the head.

"OWW! I guess love hurts sometimes." Allura just walked away from him.

Shiro then said "She would come in great use and her fighting is really good. What do you say Hun-"

Without anyone realizing, Hunk was by the door talking to Ivy.

"I'm so sorry about them. They can get a bit-" Hunk apologized

"It's okay. Can't really blame them. Based of what I heard, there have been many attempted  sabotages, not all by Galra soldiers." Ivy said looking to the floor.

"Anyway, you are more then welcome to stay! You must be hungry. Come with me. I need to make dinner anyway." Hunk then took her hand and started walking her to the kitchen.

"I'm not really, but I can help you." She said with a smile. A small blush arose on Hunk's face

*TO BE CONTINUED*