Chapter 18 - Meeting Lola

"Are you seeing Lola after school?" James asked.
I was on Facetime to him.
"Fingers crossed, Nanny Debbie said he'll look after Buzz while myself, Gi and Tom go to Izzy's since they went home yesterday,"
"Awww, that'll be nice. How is Lola?"
"Lola's good thank you. Harry sent me a picture earlier of her wearing the Winnie The Pooh hat I brought her when they found out her gender,"
I saw James look up at me and just smile to himself.
"Are you excited to see her?"
"Of course! I told this to Hazza as well but I've been counting down to  the moment she was born,"
James just started to laugh.
"So what's new with you?" I asked.
I picked up my phone and took it over to my desk so I could get my drink.
"Not much. It's my Auntie's funeral Saturday, it's Ethan's birthday next Tuesday. That's all to be honest,"
"Oh, I'm sorry about your Auntie,"
"No, it's fine. She's in a better place now anyway,"
I nodded my head, "I'm sorry but I don't know what to do,"
"It's fine, thank you,"
"For what?" I was confused as what I'd done.
"For listening to me. You've listened to me the moment you started talking to me, and helped through my problems. I just wanted to say you've been a great friend and thank you,"
I was speechless by what he had just told me.
"It...it's ERM OK," I stuttered, scratching the back of my neck, "Anytime,"
Just as I said that, Tom called.
"Maddie!"
"Hang on," I shouted back to him.
I looked back at Facetime James, "I'm gonna have to go. I'm sorry,"
"No, it's fine. Goodbye Mads,"
"Goodbye James," I then ended the call and rushed downstairs.
"Sorry, I was on the phone to James," I apologized to Gi when I saw her standing by the door.
She just tutted and we both walked to the car.
"You both took your time," Tom joked, "You've even put Buzz to sleep, you took that long,"
I then got into the car and we set off to the Judds household.

"Can I hold her?" I am currently sitting on their sofa, while Harry is cuddling Lola.
"Of course,"
Harry put a dummy in Lola's mouth to stop her from crying, then handed her to me.
"Hello little one," I couldn't help but smile. I have so much love for this little, innocent human being already, "You've made it into the world now, and you're the most precious gift to your parents, do you know that Lola? You're already loved by millions of people across the world. Do you know why? Because your Daddy is in a famous band, called McFly, the best band in fact and you may be part of that band one day when you're older. Imagine that, being in front of thousands, maybe millions of people and singing. You're gonna be such a great little singer, or even a violinist,"
"Or drummer!" Harry added.
I laughed, "Or a drummer. Whatever you're gonna be when you're older, we'll all be extremely proud of you and will be with you all the way!" I softly kissed her on the head, and just smiled at her for a while before giving her back to Harry.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Heyyyy you gorgeous readers! I'm currently writing this while sitting on the sofa on holidayI know this is an extremely short chapter, and I'm sorry about that but I wanted the main focus to be  Lola and I didn't know what else to put.
I hope you enjoyed the chapter and feel free to message me 😚 if you want something to happen in the future to Maddie 🤔
There's nothing else for me to say here soooooooo peace out 💞