Newspapers: Year 2

Start from the beginning

Draco just shook his head, not pausing in his movements as he scooped her up into his arms yet again, the paper tickling against her side.

"What are you doing!" She yelped, emerald eyes wide as saucers as her paws left the ground yet again.

"Calm down, you clearly don't want to be on the floor," He whispered, not wanting to draw attention to the two of them as he walked down the steps to the common room.

His breath was warm, stirring the fur around her cheeks.

She felt her face heat up yet again, but remained still even though her embarrassment was clear in her stiff posture.

He was laughing, the evidence right there as his chest was shaking slightly.

In return, she dug her claws into his arms.

That stopped his laughter pretty quickly.

He, to keep the attention of the surrounding Slytherins away from them, just glared down at her.

She gave him a small grin, well, as best as she could still being in a wolf form, and released her grip.

Harry and Ron looked up as they entered, Harry raising an eyebrow at Amisty. She just swiveled her ears around, letting him know she was okay.

"That'll give you a laugh," He took a seat beside the two of them, shoving the newspaper clipping into Ron's hands.

Ron scanned it over, his eyes widening and then covering up his shock with a strained laugh.

Amisty squirmed, trying to read the paper but still caged in Draco's hold. Ron handed it to Harry, who was closer to her and she could read it slightly better.

With a few more wiggles, and Harry shifting slightly, she could read the whole thing.

Inquiry at The Ministry of Magic

Arthur Weasley, Head of the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office was today fined fifty Galleons for bewitching a Muggle Car.

Mr. Lucius Malfoy, governor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where the enchanted car crashed earlier this year, called today for Mr. Weasley's resignation.

"Weasley has brought the Ministry into disrepute," Mr. Malfoy told our reporter. "He is clearly unfit to draw up our laws and his ridiculous Muggle Protection Act should be scrapped immediately."

Mr. Weasley was unavailable for comment, although his wife told reporters to clear off or she'd set the family ghoul on them.

Amisty nearly clawed Malfoy's eyes out right then and there, the only thing stopping her being the now vise-like grip keeping her locked in place against his chest.

She was fuming, writhing and squirming and writhing to try and inflict as much damage as possible to him.

Only for nothing to happen.

"Well? Don't you think it's funny?" He asked, so casually to the point it seemed that Amisty was a mere bug.

Harry handed back the newspaper clipping, looking crestfallen.

"Ha, ha," He offered, but it was far from true laughter.

His eyes were dim, his smile far too small.

Malfoy didn't seem to care.

"Arthur Weasley loves Muggles so much he should snap his wand in half and go and join them. You'd never know the Weasleys were purebloods, the way they behave," He continued, sneering.