Chapter Eight

Hudson was a bording school, Bryan was being taught about Alpha duties until his brother Hudson returns in a couple years. He will be eighteen when he returns. When Bryan turned sixteen he tried to kill his father and mother and his sister, because he let the darkness take over, he also killed is mate June out of hatred. They locked him out, but one of the pack members disobey Alpha Jyson and helped his son escape. Today is the day Hudson returns after eight years. It has been two years since Bryan Jackson escaped, they think he changed his mind. Gabriella is a special wolf, she has magical powers. She is learning out to control them with her mother’s help, and the Moon Goddess help, the pack had been training but no luck, maybe when Hudson returns it will go smoothly.
   Gabriella and Kathleen were sitting in the living room watching TV, when Kathleen said “What is that amazing smell, Gabby?” Gabriella says “What smell Kat?” Kathleen gets up and follows the small to the front door, all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Gabriella tells Kathleen “Go behind that wall, and let me see who is at the door” Kathleen decided to listen, even though she wants to find that amazing smell. Gabriella opens the door ready to attack, she swings the door open, and was pulled into very strong arms, a strong manly voice speaks “Hello little Gabby, you looks so much like our mother” she looks up and realized that it was her twin brother Hudson, “Hudson, what happened to you, you are a hunk know?” He smiled down at his twin sister and said “I grew into my body” Gabriella pulls Hudson in the house when she picks up a smell of a pack of rogues approaching, “Hudson we have company” she mind links their parents “mom,dad Bryan and his pack of rogues are coming, and also Hudson is here, we have about an hour, and half until Bryan and his pack gets here” “ok , were coming down, mind link the pack and tell them to meet up in the pack meeting room” she tells everyone.

“Well everyone, we are here to give the alpha position to my son Hudson Lee Jackson, let’s welcome him” Hudson steps up to the front, he looks at Kathleen and knew she was his mate, he will mark her, after this war if over. He faces his father and says “I Hudson Lee Jackson, will take over the Alpha position, I promise to put, my mate and my pack before me, I promise to keep order in this pack.” “I Alpha Jyson Jackson give over the Alpha position to my eldest son Hudson Lee Jackson” The ceremony was over, they have thirty minutes until Bryan gets here with his pack of rogues. Hudson grabs Kathleen, he pulls her into his bedroom and slams the door closed, he push her against the wall, he attacks her mouth with his he fights for domantion, finely Kathleen let’s his tongue enter her mouth, “I Alpha Hudson Jackson, accept you has my mate, and as future Luna of this pack, do you accept?” “I Kathleen Stone accept you as my mate, and future Luna” “Alpha Hudson Jackson, your brother is here with his pack” “Okay, Kathleen when this is over I will mark you and we can start a family, when you are ready” Kathleen kissed Hudson, “ok sounds good. I can’t wait” Hudson and Kathleen headed outside to meet up with Bryan and his pack of rogues. His parents, his sister Gabriella were all waiting, his parents told him that his sister was a very special wolf, she has magical powers, she is suppose to be the next moon Goddess.