Chapter Six

*Two months later*

Jyson  was going to take me on a vaction to see his family, and tell them about the babies. We were all around the table talking, then jyson's eyes went black because his beta was mindlinking him. "Jyson we have a very big issue and you need to come back ASAP" "what is it Jamie?" "The Academy is under attack by roughs. Leave my sister with your parents for her safety and the babies safety" "ill be there soon" he shuts tge mindlink off. "Carri i have to go back to the academy its under attack, ill be back soon ok?" he kisses me and runs out the door. His parents look at m and smile. His mom says, "let go baby shopping" "ok, i had trouble getting up and all ofva sudden i feel pain in my stomach and i get dizzy. "Umm guys the babies are coming!" his dad runs over and picks me up and takes me to the pack doctor, i scream in pain. His mom says "it will be ok sweetheart, she had tears in her eyes because she can stand me being pain, just like Jyson. We make it to the doctor and i hear him say "we have to get the babies out fast or they will die or Carrie will if we wait any longer. I look at him and say "get them out!!!" i was worried about me dieing i just couldn't let the children die. Jyson's dad mind link him, "Jyson please answer" a few seconds past "what is it dad, i am in the middle of a war." "Carri is having the babies, its life treating for her and the babies, Carri may die" "Ill try to get there soon, please take care of Carri until i get there" "i will son, please be careful and come back safe" i shut the minlink of, i look at Carri "Jyson will be here soon" they watched as i was wheeled in for a emergency c-secton.

*six hours passed*
I was stable and so were the babies, Jyson's parents walked in smiling from ear to ear the kissed my forehead, "how are the twins?" his mom smiled "sweetheart all three are beauitful" "three?" the docor walked in "how are feeling?" "i am fine, but confused, i was told i was only having twins, but i had triplets" "well the little girl was hidden behind the boys. She was 5 pounds 6.1 oz, both boys were 8 pounds 8 oz. They all three are stable, you can see them if you want" I shake my head yes. He walks out, has he walks out Jyson walks in along with Jamie. Jyson walks over to me and kisses me "how are the babies" i smile "they are great, the doctor went to get them"

*five minutes later*
Three nurses walk in holding two blue blankets and a pink one. Jyson looks at me "we have triplets??!!" "yes, the boys were hiding her from us" a nurse handed me me the girl and a handed the boys to Jyson, i looked at jy and he was smiling with tears in his eyes. I looked down at blue eyes staring at me, i smile. "So what are we naming them carri" asked jyson. "Hudson lee Jackson, Bryan Alexander Jackson, and Gabriella Kate Jackson" "i love them" Two weeks later we were able to go back home. Everyone was happy their Luna was okay, and the babies. Everybody fell in love with Hudson, Bryan, and miss Gabriella.