The coffee tasted delicious and once again I couldn't help but wonder what she would taste like. If she taste half as good as she smelled, if I ever got her in my bed, she would be lucky if she ever got out of it. I pulled the coffee cup down and said "do you have any plans today?"

She blinked a few times, god I love it when she does that, and looked down at her cup and said "no, why?" She looked back to me and I smiled at her again. I walked over to the counter and leaned on it folding my arms so my coffee cup was in front of me. I crossed my legs and said "I want to take you somewhere today."

She looked me up and down again and fuck me standing bit into her bottom lip again. I can't tell you how many times I have warned her about that all week and I'm starting to wonder if she is doing it on purpose now. My dick was straining my pants and I had to close my eyes. Jesus, I have never wanted someone so bad in my life.

If she agreed to spend the day with me she was going to have to control that or I would break my word and kiss her. Not just kiss her I would devour every inch of her. I opened my eyes and she was looking down at the table. I could see her pressing her lips together to hide a smile. Little angel is playing with fire and I was about to let her know it.

I said "your playing with fire angel. You might want to stop that before you regret it." She looked at me like a deer caught in head lights. I couldn't help the smile that broke across my face. I said "go get ready, wear something casual." If she looks down she is going to know exactly what I meant by that.

Instead her cheeks turn pink and she shook her head. She slowly stood up and picked up her coffee. She had those fucking shorts on again and a t-shirt. I could tell her nipples were hard but thank god she always wore a sports bra. I would have already broken my word if she didn't. She walked out with her coffee and said "give me fifteen minutes."

Yeah, bite that lip again angel and see what happens. I finished my coffee and pulled my phone out and went and waited for her in the living room. I sent a quick text to Clint like I did everyday and he texted back that Joe hadn't made contact. I would tell Adrianna but she never looked relieved. I knew she thought he would find her but I still had my doubts that he would. He better hope I don't run into him. I'll fucking kill the guy.

Adrianna explained to me one night, after we got word that Sal pulled through and was going to make it, that Joe didn't know about the friendship that her and Kaylee had. They had sent a few texts to each other but it was always work related. They never hung out outside of work but she was sure he would figure it out and find Kaylee. I could see the sadness in her eyes when she talked to me that night about it and she was seriously worried that Joe would hurt her.

I wasn't worried about it though because Clint would be able to protect her. My main focus was protecting my angel. I flipped the t.v on to check the weather channel. I knew it was suppose to be nice today and I knew exactly where I wanted to take Adrianna today. Thankfully the weather man was right for once. I turned the t.v. off just in time to watch my angel walk into the living room.

Now it was my turn to check her out. If she wasn't in her uniform she was in those shorts and t-shirt. Besides the first time I seen her and when she walked into my door the first day that is the only thing I've seen her wear. I liked the shorts..no I loved the shorts but there she stood in a pair of jeans, a light green shirt that hugged her body and black shoes with no heel on them.

I looked into her eyes and said "you ready to go?" She just nodded her head. Her hair was down and I could tell it was still a little damp. It's a good thing it's suppose to be nice today. I'm not sure she would have appreciated me telling her to go dry her hair more. I stood up and walked towards her and said "you look nice."