Chapter 9.5: Day 1 in Aruba

Hey, guys! So I just realized that Wattpad never saved the second half of Chapter 9 and it's not letting me add more to the chapter, so I have included it here. I will post Chapter 10 tomorrow after 6 pm ET.  

Leslie's POV:

        All that was running through my head was, "Mr. and Mrs. Mason." on repeat. I had a hard time believing that I was actually going to attend his formal with him. But being considered his wife for the trip was a bit astounding, to say the least. 

     "We have arrived. I will arrange for some porters to bring the luggage up to your room. Call me if you want to go anywhere. Have a good day!" 

     Immediately, the doors slid open and porters rushed out, trolleys ready. When we entered the lobby, a lady in chef whites offered us tropical juice. There were couples roaming around, and only a few small children around. At the check in desk, the lady completely ignored my existence and remained focused on Adam. 

    "Mr. Mason, I see you have a booking for a suite. Balcony and kitchen included, on the company ID. May I see your ID?" She said softly, leaning forward for his benefit. Surprisingly, he just turned to me, 

     "Babe, can I have your ID?" 

 I smiled and handed him my ID, thinking, Leslie: 1, Lady:0. 

     She glared at me and just wrote something on a sticky note and attached it to our room keys. 

       "If you need anything, call me." 

      "Nope, I think we are all set. I have all that I need here," He told her, pressing a kiss to my temple. I'm pretty sure I turned pink, like her nails. 

      David, Teresa, and we headed up to the rooms which were on the 7th floor. We had room 757 while David and Teresa had the adjoining room, 759. 

     "Let's meet in the lobby at 6 pm so we can go get dinner," Adam told the three of us. 

     "Our room awaits, babe," 

       He unlocked the door and revealed a gorgeous layout. We walked straight into the living area, then came the kitchen to the right and that led to the bedroom. True to their word, the luggage was already outside the bedroom door. Wait a minute, only Adam's suitcases were there. So, where was mine?

"Adam! Did you put my luggage in the other bedroom?" I asked, seeing him emerge from another door. 

  "Nope, this is just the laundry room. Maybe they put yours the first bedroom?" 

  "Um, okay?" I opened the door to the bedroom and saw that there was only one king size bed. That's is a major problem. 

     "Oh." He said, right behind me. 

    "Yeah. So problem 1: Where is my luggage? Problem 2: Why is there only one bed? I'm gonna go ask Teresa-" 

      "Nope. I will go ask, and you will get changed. I know you have an extra pair of clothes in your backpack. So you go get ready and I will deal with this." He told me, not giving me an option. 

 Adam's POV:

     Why did I have a feeling that Teresa did something? I walked into their room and saw Teresa and David jump five feet apart. 

    "I'm not even gonna ask. What happened to Leslie's luggage? And why is there only one bed in our room?" 

      "Um, we don't know about the luggage, but I may have booked a single bed. Hey, it is a king size!" Teresa exclaimed, throwing her hands up in surrender.