"Hey! I made you watch it with me so I can have someone to share my fangirl moments with, not for you to have a liking towards him. So how could you say that?" Lisa sheeshed, crossing her arms.

"Can you blame me? His voice is simply breathtaking, not to mention his buff body and pretty face. I'd rather look at him than your mochi."

"What are you saying, Park ChaeYoung? That my mochi is not good enough?" She slapped Rosé on the arm playfully as they broke into fits of giggle when someone coughed loudly making them stop.

Jungkook was standing on the doorway, scratching the back of his head. How long he was there, they don't know. "Um. The hyungs were wondering if what's taking the food long. I apologize for their poor manners ."

Rosé stared at him, wide-eyed until Lisa nudged her discreetly and gave her a look. She felt so embarassed now, thinking if Jungkook has noticed her ogling at him. "Uh-um, sunbae, s-sorry. We were about to-"

"Noona! Feed us already!" BamBam interjected, rubbing his stomach in circles. He swung an arm on Jungkook's shoulder and frowned, "Kookie, how rude of you to say that about your hyungs."

Lisa gave the two boys a scowl while Rosé went back to staring in trance at Jungkook. "Kunpimook! Go back in the lounge and wait in peace. Seriously."

"Noona! How can you say that? After all the trouble of finding your dorm and coming here. Neomu hae." BamBam pouted at her, trying to pull off an aegyo.

"That kind of crap doesn't work on me Bam. And for the record, I did not ask you to be here."

BamBam pouted even more and showed his puppy eyes. "Hey, I was concerned of you Noona, leaving without a word, not even a text message. Here I am, being such a good friend and this is how you repay me?"

Lisa giggled and ruffled his hair. "Yeah, yeah. We are bringing the food now anyways." She gestured at the trays of sweets and tea at the countertop. Rosé was already balancing two of them on her hands when Jungkook rushed over and took them. "I'll carry these for you Rosé-sshi."

"No, sunbae. You are our guests so..." She trailed off, embarrassed upon hearing him say her name.

"I insist," he said, baring his signature bunny teeth while carrying three trays out of the kitchen towards the living room. Everyone followed suit, leaving Rosé at the exact same spot where she stood, smiling to herself. "Move it, Chae." Lisa called back at her.

"Coming," she replied skipping her way to them.

Pitch Perfect 2 was showing on the flatscreen with Jackson comfortably lounging on the carpet, watching. "Ugh. At last," he groaned at the sight of food. He positioned himself infront of the table and grabbed a plate of cake before the others can sit down. Meanwhile, Lisa reached for another plate but Rosé smacked her hand before she could get it. "Aw."

"Don't be rude Lisa. Guests first." She scolded, handing out that same plate to Jungkook, who mumbled back his thanks. The younger eyed her suspiciously which she returned with a tight smile. That was the biggest slice, Lisa thought. "Where's your maknae and your other friend?" She asked the now big-cheeked BamBam beside her, not mentioning Tzuyu's name because Rosé might suspect something.

"THesHweNdaheEdforeshOrdng."

"Huh?"

"I said, they have schedules today. We ourselves are leaving shortly," He said clearly after washing down his full mouth with tea and took another big bite. Lisa was relieved to know that they would not be staying for that long, she couldn't bear to see ChaeYoung spending time with Jungkook. She can't be involved with him and his little games. And she was aftaid that the longer she's with him, the more serious her feelings may grow. She will only get hurt.