Two

Chapter 2

“Mommy, why do I have to get a dress?” Dawn asked as we looked for dressed. “Because you are grandpa’s flower girl for his wedding.” I smiled looking at a dress. “But Shane doesn’t have to!” Dawn pouted. “Because Shane is a boy, you are a girl, girls are expected to wear dresses. Even I am wearing a dress.” I smiled to her and held up a white dress with a blue ribbon around the waist.

“Hello there dears!” Demi, my father’s Fiancee of 3 years, walked over smiling. “Ms. Demi! Mommy is being mean and making me wear a dress!” Dawn pouted making us laugh.

“Well sweetie, you are a girl. And my flower girl, so you need to wear one, unless you-” “No! I want to be your flower girl Demi!” Dawn pouted and stomped off. “How about a kimono style dress? She likes that style correct?” Demi smiled picking up a palie blue kimono styled with purple and black flowers on it and a dark black belt. “Yes, but are you sure? It’s your wedding.” I didn’t want Dawn’s style to distract anyone from Demi on her special day.

“Yes, and I think she will look adorable in it, plus Steven will love it as well, as will she of course.” Demi chuckled. “You really like having Dawn around to play dress up with don’t you? Even is she out shines you on your special day.” I smiled. “All today is is showing that Steven and I love each other very much in front of our friends and families, and to the humans. But yes, I do enjoy having a little angel to dress up. I never had a daughter of my own, and won’t be able to since the attack that killed my true mate, my stomach was ripped open and suc. So you will just have to sacrifice your little one.” Demi smiled.

“If you insist.” I joked and we grabbed that dress in Dawn’s size and  picked up my bridesmaid dress. Demi had picked them, they were pretty cute. They were mid thigh length. It was fit just right around the boob area then just flowed out to the thighs, almost, Tinkerbell-ish . And had a purple ribbon around the waist.

“This dress is just lovely.” I smiled looking at the dress as we paid for them, Dawn was still sulking in the corner, she wouldn’t get to look at her dress until the wedding this Saturday. “Dawn, let’s go. Daddy, Shane, Weylin and Zander will meet us at the food court in a few.” I laughed seeing her race forward. “Food!!!” Dawn wailed making it sound like we never feed her.

“Sit there with Demi while I go get us all some food ok?” I kissed her cheek and went to the little Chinese spot. “Um one orange chicken with fried rice, two sesame chicken with noodles, one general’s chicken with fried rice and two beef and broccoli with noodles.” I ordered and took my number and waited. I felt my wolf get uneasy so I turned to face Dawn and Demi to make sure they were fine and they were. But as I turned around there were two guys standing there looking at me with smirks.

“Who are you?” I spat not liking the way they were eyeing me up and down. “I was wondering if your mother there had a husband little girl, and you sure do look nice.” The older looking man smirked and went to cup my cheek, only for a strong familiar hand to reach out and snap it instantly. “Place your hands on my fiance and I will kill you.” Snow spat wrapping his arms around my waist protectively.

“Sorry man, didn’t know the bitch was taken.” They huffed and went to turn but as Snow punched the one who called me a bitch in the mouth, Axel hit the other. “That is my little sister you better watch that mouth of yours.” Axel spat. They just ran with thei tails between their legs.

“I hadn’t know you were comming Axel or I would have ordered you food.” I felt bad. “Nah don’t sweat it, my girls are going to meet me at Wendy’s in about 20 minutes to eat, they had to go do something.” Axel smiled proudly when talking about his family. “I am really happy with how things turned out for you brother.” I smiled and he just nodded laughing.

Well, dad is getting married so when are you two oing to finally tie the not?” Axel smirked.

Hey guys, sorry it s so short but I wanted to give yall something tonight and something came up so this was as much as I could manage. Remember to vote and comment, the more the comments the more I update!!!