Chapter 23

Kyle's POV

  Today is a big day.  I'm finally get to leave the place I dislike so much with a passion. High school.  I have waited four long years to finally leave this place. I was currently putting my dress shirt on.  Sarah was putting on her dress and doing her makeup.  "Can you believe it? We are finally done with school." I told her while picking up my gown from the bed. "I can believe it, and we aren't technically done until we walk across the stage." "Well you get my point," I stated. She just smiled.  Once we were dressed and ready we headed down stairs where my family, and Ramona were. After the whole situation that happened at problem about a month ago my family did get use to the fact Sarah and Ramona are vampires, and they aren't here to hurt us.  "I can't believe my babies are graduating. It feels like just yesterday I was taking you to your first day of school." My mother said tearing up. "Mom don't cry, we are going to start crying." Alice said. My mother smiled, and took a few pictures of all of us, then we headed to the building we were graduating in. 

   Once we were there, we had to say bye to my parents and Sarah said bye to Ramona because we had to go where all the other students were at. I could Sarah was nervous, and it looks like she might cry. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, and pulled her into me. She smiled. "It's going to be okay," I whispered to her. "I know, I am just sad that I'm graduating," she said. I kissed the top of her head. 

      At the beginning of the ceremony we listened to some people give speeches. During that time also they recognized the top 20 people in the class which I was one of them. Sarah however was in top ten. It makes sense because she always worked harder than I did.  The rest of my family was at least in the top 50, so we all did pretty well.  A little bit after the speeches we started walking across the stage, and I will admit in that moment I was nervous. Mainly for the life ahead.  When I finally walked across the stage I was getting a little emotional.  A little bit after I got back to my seat Sarah walked across.  Then about 30 minutes after they were done calling everybody, and they did some closing remarks. Things like you will do great things, and become great people. Then after that the principal announced, "I now present to you the class of 2018!!" And with that we all cheered and threw our caps in the air.  I then went to go find Sarah and my family. I found Sarah with Alice and them. They were all crying, which I will admit I was tearing up a little.  "We need a group hug," Alice said. We nodded our heads and got into a group hug. We then pulled away a little bit after that. "At least we will get to see each other."  Tori said. "True," Sarah replied. "I guess we better go find our parents," Parker stated. We nodded our heads and went to look our parents. When it was just Sarah and I standing there I pulled her into me, and placed my lips on hers. She then pulled away. "What was that for?" "To make you feel better, I don't like seeing you crying." I told her. She smiled. We then went to my parents. Who just congratulated us. 

     After the whole graduation my parents took us out to lunch to celebrate, and after that Sarah, Ramona, and I headed home. Once there we pretty much just chilled. We made some cookies, and watched a lot of Netflix. Then after such a fun exciting day, we ended it with falling asleep. That was probably one of the best sleeps I have had in a while. I was excited for what the future holds for all of us.