Chapter 19

Sarah's POV

         It has been a day now, since I bought Kyle to the hospital and there is still no changes. The doctor told me his wolf has put him in a deep sleep to help heal faster, so I hope that is true.  His parents came to see him a little bit ago, but his mother couldn't bear to see her son in the condition he is in so they didn't stay long. Alice was informed about Kyle, and she came to see him for a little bit.  Marvin and Parker have been at Kyle's house taking care of the pack. Which the pack now knows that the Alpha is injured, but is healing now. They don't know I'm with him, so I'm glad about that because I don't know how I'll feel with people coming up to me asking questions.  I sat there just staring at Kyle's sleeping figure. It's either the medicine they gave him, or he is healing faster because I feel no pain coming off from him.  At times though he still holds my hand tight.  "Please wake up soon," I whispered.  A few minutes later a nurse came in to check up on things. "Maybe you should go get something to eat dear, he will still be here," she said in a calm voice. "I don't have to eat," I told her. I mean I wasn't trying to be mean but it was true. I don't have to eat anything to survive except blood. If I don't drink blood then I might turn old and wrinkly but I won't die.  "Well it's your choice," she said walking out of the room. 

       After a few hours, there was still no changes. I kept telling Kyle that I love him, and please wake up soon. The reason is because my  nerves are still going crazy. Before I knew it I heard him talk. I sat up straighter. "Sarah?" He spoke, and his eyes fluttered open. I smiled. "I'm right here." I said holding his hand tighter. I noticed his eyes were blue meaning it was Gabriel. I didn't care who was in control I'm just glad he is awake. He tried to sit up, but groaned. "Don't move, you are still in pretty bad shape." I told him. He then turned his head to look at me. He gave me a smile, I returned it. "I'm sorry for the pain I caused you ,my love. I mean I know you must have felt what I felt. I'm so sorry." "Shh. It doesn't matter I'm just glad you are alive, and awake now. The doctors said you will make a full recovery. " I told him. He just smiled. "I'm sure you want to talk to Kyle now, I just wanted to see you first." I nodded my head.  Then his eyes changed back to the adorable brown. I smiled. I was just so happy to see him awake. "I missed you, "he said. "I missed you too." I told him. We just sat there staring at each other in quiet for a few minutes. "You know what will make me feel better?" He asked. "What?" I replied. "If you lay next to me," he said calmly.  "Kyle, I don't want to hurt you." I said worried that if I touch anything other than his hand that he will just fall apart. "You won't hurt me," He then moves over some in the bed. I then crawled in next to him. He then laid his head on my chest, while my arm went around his shoulder. I then started to rub my hand through his hair.  Then I saw Kyle fall back asleep.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      It has been about three weeks now, and the doctor said Kyle was allowed to come back home.  All his injuries have pretty much healed completely but he is still has to take it easy.  When we arrived at his house, there were a bunch of pack members around. I started to get nervous. I felt Kyle grab my hand. "They are just here to make sure I'm alright. They will just wonder what they always wondered: who are you in relation to me." He said with a smile. "I know, it's just that crowds always make me nervous. You know since the blood and all. " "I know." He said giving me a light kiss on the cheek. I smiled.  We then got out of the truck and walked inside. The pack members bowed to show respect.  I knew it was just to Kyle, but it also feels like they are doing it to me. I mean Parker did say even though they don't know what I am to Kyle, they would still feel a connection.  Once we got inside Kyle pulled me into him, and placed his lips to mine. I smiled against his lips. He then pulled away. "What was that for?" I asked with a smile. "I haven't been able to kiss you like that for weeks now, and I'm just really happy to be with you again." He said. I smiled. For the rest of the day Marvin and Parker informed Kyle how the pack has been, and afterwards we stayed up watching Netflix. Most of the time we were probably just making out.  Mainly Kyle started it, but it's all good. Tomorrow we are going to deal with my mother, so I'm not looking forward to that. I found out that Ramona has been away at my grandparents this whole time, so I'm glad about that.  When Kyle fell asleep I managed to get out of the bed and not wake him. I needed to make a phone call to the vampire council about my mother. Which that is part of the reason I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. The vampire council can be very uptight, and since my mother is being held by werewolves they are not going to be too happy.  I dialed the number.