22 ||

this chapter is taking place a week later. 

the basketball game is today.

mark had texted donghyuck and told him to meet him at "that one basketball court near the gym"

after donghyuck had asked that mark gave him a little more information, it took only one hour before donghyuck got there.

mark was nervous. very nervous, in fact, so nervous that he was already sweating.

no, he wasn't scared johnny would beat him like he had promised, but scared that donghyuck will become bored.

and him being bored is the only thing that has been on his mind.

"i should stop thinking about it if i want to really focus and win." mark thought.

donghyuck came up to mark and smiled at him.

"good luck kid."

"i'm excited to see you win."

johnny rolled his eyes.

"tell your boyfriend that i'm gonna kick your ass."

mark choked.

donghyuck did too, but managed to let out an embarrassed laugh.

mark spoke in english.

"he isn't my boyfriend you dumbass!" mark said, slapping johnny's shoulder.

johnny laughed and ran as mark chased him.

donghyuck was still pretty shaken up.

he managed to pull himself together as he sat down.

mark and johnny shook hands.

another basketball was heard coming from the other end of the court as everyone turned to look in that direction.

at the end of the court was none other then lee taeyong, jung jaehyun, and zhong chenle.

johnny's eyes widened as he mentally panicked.

mark's eyebrow raised.

"what is it?"

"we want to play with you guys." chenle said. 

neither johnny, donghyuck, or mark knew that he could play basketball.

little did they know.

mark chuckled.

"so what? separate teams or-"

"we're on johnny's team."  taeyong said.

johnny shook his head rapidly. "N O. if i beat mark's ass, it will be a single effort."

jaehyun shook his head and smirked.

"fine then. mark, we're on your team."

chenle grabbed mark's basketball and tossed it into a pond.

"okay, what the hell was that for?"

donghyuck has been sitting there, quietly shook, confused as to what is going on.

"we've got the better basketball." chenle said.

"it was the same god damn brand you idiot!" mark said, annoyed.

"quiet, marco. i know what i am doing."

chenle stood face to face with johnny. his entourage consisting of mark, confused, taeyong who looks like the definition of fear, and jaehyun, smiling at johnny.

chenle and johnny shook hands.

and the game had begun.

the game started off with chenle scoring a basket. an "ooh" coming from donghyuck, who was amazed at this whole thing. 

johnny pulled through and scored a basket, not before taeyong grabbed the ball from him and shot, landing it perfectly into the basket.

chenle ran with the ball in his hand, passing it to mark as mark ran to the basket, making a dunk shot as a cheer came from donghyuck, a loud ear bleeding laugh came from chenle.

johnny flinched and covered his ears.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

dividing this chapter into two parts.

i like where this is going.