Damaged

Maya P.O.V
Today I'm going to the Grove...again. But this time, I'm going alone. I don't think Hunter would have to guys to talk to me after what Ivan and Zach did to him. If he does well then he is insane because I will hurt him and I'm not afraid to. I am feisty ok? Which makes me wonder how thus stupid battle between the Paul's hasn't ended yet. I honestly don't care who wins I just want it to be over. I am so sick and tired of waiting for two simple words to be said. 'He wins'. I don't care if Jake says it, I don't care if Logan says it, I just want someone to say it. I want to be with my brother and not feel like I have to say the last word, I want to be with Daniel and joke around all the time, I want to be with Jonah and watch him try to talk to girls, I want to be with Corbyn and be able to call him 'brother from another mother', I want to be with Zach and not cry because I feel contained in my head, I want to hangout with Christina and talk about Corbyn and Zach, I want to be with Logan and watch him film mash ups for the guys, and I want to be with Team 10 building, doing, saying, and trying stupid things. I want to laugh with the people I care about without wanting to runaway. I want to spray paint walls for fun instead of a bad girl feeling. Yeah I do bad girl things, but I don't want it to be constant. That is the reason why I'm always going to the Grove. To get away from everything. Speaking of Grove. I should probably get going.

~time skip to Grove since your author is highly lazy~

So I get to the Grove and some fans come up to me and say hi. They took pictures and Instagram stories. It was nice. Until...him.

Maya- hello Hunter
Hunter- hey baby
Maya- don't call me that
Hunter- what do I call you
Maya- um Maya
Hunter- ok then Maya. What is it gonna take for you to come home with me?
Maya- nothing. I love it here. My friends are here.
Hunter- but your family is there
Maya- Jack is here
Hunter- what about your mom or Sydnie or Ava.
I looked at the ground the entire time. It got quiet for a second
Hunter- or Isla
I looked back at him as he said 'Isla'. If you didn't know she's the youngest. She means the world to me. I really miss her, but California is my home and my job. I need to be here.
Maya- Hunter I can't. This is my home and job. I can't just up and leave. Neither do I want to.

Ugh. This boy.

Zach P.O.V
I was bored. Like always. I want to go out, but it's during the day so I can't take Maya. I need the closest thing to her.
Zach- JACK
Jack- ZACH
Zach- let's go to the Grove
Jack- okay
We got ready and left. I wanted to get out of that house. We arrived at the Grove and walked around for awhile. I turn around to see a girl that looks like Maya.
Zach- bro
Jack- what
Zach- is that your sister
Jack- yeah.....FUCK
It sure enough was Maya and she was with Hunter. I had to act like I would just kinda be with her. I wanted to hurt him so bad. I could hear them talking to each other, so Jack told me to be quiet so we could hear.
Hunter- ok then Maya. What is it gonna take for you to come home with me?
Maya- nothing. I love it here. My friends are here.
Hunter- but your family is there
Maya- Jack is here
Hunter- what about your mom or Sydnie or Ava.
She looked at the ground the entire time. It got quiet for a second
Hunter- or Isla
Jack's eyes got wide. He was so pissed. He knows how much Isla means to Maya. He was worried that would win her over. She told him why she couldn't go back home. Jack was relieved, but what he saw next really got him mad. Hunter tried to grab her hand. She told him not to touch her. I was done. I wanted to hurt him so bad. He went faster and grabbed her wrist. She winced in pain. I lost it. So did Jack. We ran to them. I grabbed Maya by the shoulder and pushed her back to Jack. I looked Hunter in the eyes and dis the exact same thing I dis yesterday. Grabbed him by the shirt and yelled. Jack came up behind me and told me to get Maya. He did what I did. He started to yell.
Jack- YOU DON'T EVER TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN I SWEAR---
Hunter- YOU SWEAR WHAT WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? AVERY
Jack went for it. He was so close to punching him in the face. Right before his fist met his face, Maya made her out of my arms and pushed Jack.
Maya- JACK NO
Jack- HE HURT YOU MAYA
Maya- don't worry about it
Jack hugged her and she hugged back.
Zach- go home Hunter
He just stared at me. I always have to say it twice with him, but this time I wasn't gonna yell.
Zach- go home
I hugged Maya.
Zach- you okay
Maya- yeah
Jack and I took her home. The car ride was silent until Jack broke it.
Jack- why did you do that for Maya
Zach- she's your sister bro. If that was Reese I would want someone to do something
Jack- thanks
Zach- yeah
Jack- just don't get ideas
Zach- I won't

Too late. I'm dating her. 😏

Word count: 1006