🎁Happy late birthday!🎁

Since I wasn't here on your birthday I decided to make this for you now.

We have known each other for almost, as if not maybe already two years. I remember when I first met you, it was in my book, you commented in it, and even recommended your character to be in it. I remember even how awkward I was because you were new and I didn't know how to respond to someone new.

I also remember when I first time wanted to pm you. I was nervous, didn't want to disturb you, or annoy you, and when we talked we had so much in common.

Our love for harry potter,  Percy Jackson and Greek methodology. We made up the #BWC and laughed at it, saying how we would make it our thing in the book we wanted to write together.

We might have some ups and downs but it's all part of a healthy friendship. I always helped you as well as you helped me. We always had each others backs, and knew how to make each other smile.

You were one of the best things that happened to me and to be honest, because of you, I didn't feel lonely when I didn't have people to talk to. You tried your best to make me smile when I was down and literally on the edge of breaking down and being suicidal.

You was always willing to give me ideas for my books when either I didn't have any or I was too lazy to think of some xD. You knew and literally taught me how to write better than before, you did so much for me, and I am truly greatful and thankful.

I hope we can meet each other soon, make those cringe best friend videos where they jump into each others arms and a song is playing in the background.

Please stay as you are, and yes I know you are a fabulous genius . XD

And now for a funny picture.

I was going to make you a new one but my thing started crushing down when I was making it and it didn't save

I was going to make you a new one but my thing started crushing down when I was making it and it didn't save.....I am still pissed about it.

Anyway I hope you had a great day,  even tho I wasn't there on your birthday.

Well since you can already tell, it's me Vicky,  or Roni as you prefer to call me.

Now have a great day and don't kill me that I made a chapter in this book, couldn't think of anything better. 😅😅

Anyway see ya

~Roni ❤❤