"Glue and glitter. Who ever gets your basket is a lucky guy." Jess scoffed, shaking his head in annoyance at his sisters antics.

"My basket needs a little more pizazz!" The brunette grinned as she did jazz hands. Entering the isle, they noticed Rory staring longing after Dean who made his way back to the cash register.

Rory turned around, nearly jumping out of her skin when she ran into the twins. "God!" She shrieked.

"Sorry," Jess smirked, going around her and grabbing the glitter off the shelf and tossed it to Olive, who fumbled a bit but caught it. "She wants a sparkly basket for pizazz," he shrugged, mocking Olives Jazz hands form earlier, before heading towards the cash, Olive stomping after him.

"Don't mock me!"

  "HELLO!" OLIVE GREETED loudly from behind the Gilmore family, causing all of them to jump in surprise

"Stop doing that!" Rory breathed out, her hand on her heart.

"Sorry," Olive shrugged, looping her arm with Eric's. "You gonna by my basket?" She asked, watching Taylor, who stood in the gazebo, auctioning off baskets.

"Of course, which one is it?"

"The pink one."

Eric laughed full heartedly, "of course it is."

"Now the next basket I have here is a lovely green-wiker number that would be a charming addition to any room once the lunch is gone." Taylor announced, motioning to the basket then to the crowd. Olive thinks he enjoying this too much. "Lets start the bidding at $5!"

"That ones Lanes," Rory commented, taking a sip of her coffee. Olive frowned when she noticed that the three Gilmore's had coffee. But she new they wouldn't share, Gilmore's don't share coffee, or food.

"Do I hear $5?"

"$5" a man from the crowd shouted. Olive knew that he must be a relative of the Kims or Mrs. Kim would be going crazy.

"Okay, I have $5. Do I hear $10?"

"$10!" Kirk announced, though quickly with drew his bid when he received a glare from the Kims. "Withdrawn."

"Okay, I'm still at $5. Do I hear $10." When Taylor was met by silence, he continued. "$5 going once," silent, "going twice," bangs his gavel, "sold to the young man for $5."

"Oh!" Olive perked up when the lady picked up her pink, sparkly basket. "That one's mine," she whispered, hitting Eric on the chest.