↳ CHAPTER TWO

( chapter two ! )
"Presenting Lorelai Gilmore"

  "JESS HURRY UP!" Olive yelled as she pulled on her sneakers

  "JESS HURRY UP!" Olive yelled as she pulled on her sneakers. "We're gonna be late, we where supposed to be at work..." She trailed off as looked down at her pink wrist watch. "One hour ago. Crap!"

"Chill," Jess snapped as he pulled his shirt over his head. "We're already late, so who cares."

  "We're already late who cares," Olive mimicked, rolling her eyes as her brother brushed passed her and out the door. He sent her a glare which she just ignored and followed him out.

  When they enter the diner Olives eyes widen when she realized how full it was. Yup! We are dead. She thought bitterly and put on a sweet smile when Luke stomped up to them.

  "Jess, Olive, you were supposed to be down here--" Luke cut himself off when he saw Jess's shirt. It was a black shirt that said 'Metallica' and had some sort of monster on the front. "What the hell is that?"

  "What?" Jess asked in annoyance.

  "That," Luke snapped as he pointed at his nephews shirt.

  "This is a shirt," The male Mariano said slowly.

  "Change."

  "What?"

  "Go upstairs and change your shirt." Luke ordered as he placed his hands on his hips.

  "I like this shirt," Jess snapped, glaring at his uncle. Olive bit her lip to hide a laugh, she will never get tired of Jess and Luke's bickering.

  "How can you like that shirt?"

  "It brings out my eyes."

  The diner owner gave the twins a look as he went on with another one of his rants. Which he seems to do at least 10 times a day. "Part of the deal of you both staying here is that you both work here. And when you work here; you'll wear proper work attire, and that is not proper work attire." He gives his nephews shirt another look of distaste before pointing towards the stairs. "Now go upstairs and change into something that won't scare my customers."

  "Whatever you say uncle Luke," Jess said plainly, turning stomping up the stairs to go change.

  "Olive start working," Luke sighed, rubbing his forehead in annoyance.

  "Okie-dokie," Olive shrugged, sending a smile to the three Gilmore's who sat at the counter like every morning.

  "Gross t-shirt," Lorelai commented as she took a sip of coffee.