↳ CHAPTER THREE

( chapter three ! )
"The Ins and Outs of Inns"

  "JUST TRY TO CALM DOWN TAYLOR!" A femalePolice officer sighed as she tried to calm the older man who was panicking

"JUST TRY TO CALM DOWN TAYLOR!" A femalePolice officer sighed as she tried to calm the older man who was panicking. A huge group of people stood outside, crowded around Doose's Market; which was closed off by police tape because someone decided it would be funny to chalk an outline of a dead body in front of it. Olive knew it was her brother. She should be mad but she's to amused at the moment to care.

"Calm down! Why should I calm down?!" Tayler shouted.

"Yeah why should he?" Bootsy said from behind Taylor. Bootsy runs the magazine/newspaper stand.

"I want action not words!"

"He wants action not words," Bootsy repeated.

Taylor looked at Bootsy in annoyance, "Don't you need to get to your newsstand Bootsy?"

"No buddy, I'm all yours." The newsstand owner smiled, patting Taylor on the back; obviously not catching onto the older mans annoyance.

"Well this is very amusing," Olive laughed as she unwrapped her sandwich.

Eric nodded as he took a bite out of his sandwich, not taking his eyes off the scene before him. "Wish I had a camera." He said with a mouth full, making Olive look at him in disgust.

"We'll get to the bottom of this Taylor." The officer sighed, obviously annoyed with the man. "I promise you."

"A crime was commented right in front of my store!" Taylor shouted, placing his hands on his hips.

"He wears to much wool," Olive said randomly as she eyes the mans wool sweater vest that he always wears. Eric gave the girl a weird look, which she caught. "What? He must be sweating a lot."

"No Taylor, we can't say that for sure yet." The police officer took a deep breath, trying to stay calm.

"How come you can't say that for sure? This is police tape—" he motioned to the tape than back at the officer, "—you're the police you own the tape!" Olive and Eric start to laugh but quickly stop when Taylor glared at them. The minute he looks away they start laughing again.

"Taylor, we've contacted everyone in the precinct. No one knows anything about this." The officer explained, ignoring the laughing teens.

"Well what am I supposed to do? I've got a dead body in front of my store!" Taylor snapped, whisper/yelling the last part.

Bootsy gasped, "Meaning that there where two crimes." Everyone looked at him confused.