I have a tshirt on under my jumper. I pack my dance bag and jump in the car with Alfie.

"GOOD MORNING!" Alfie waves to his camera.

I swear if he gets out of the car to do the morning backflip I'm going t-.

"I'll be back in a second." Alfie smiles getting out.

He runs to his office, does a backflip, runs back and we set off.

We sing to a bunch of random songs that have come out and jump around till we arrive.

It's nine am and barely anyone is here. My first class is at ten past so I run to the girls den and tie my hair into a ponytail.

"Hey Saf." I smile at
.

Grace runs up to him and tackles him onto the floor.

Seb, my best friend leaves the boys dressing rooms and we walk to class

While walking he trips over air and falls on the ground.

"The ground was calling me." H e brushes himself off as I laugh.
We all break out into fits of laughter and get called into class. The classes aren't busy and we are finishing the dance. It's to I got you by Bebe Rexha. Grace, Seb and I yet picked out for Mark's (one of our dance teachers) combo.

We'll get to perform that at one pf his big classes. Not in this school. Once we finish, the class is finished and  I go back to my bag to get a drink. I change into a tank top and no shoes for lyrical which I had next. I did bring my tan Jazz shoes just incase. I only have lyrical with Seb. If your wondering who Seb is, they are my dance friends aswell as Hayden. Tana, our lyrical teacher, calls us in. Lyrical is properly one of my best styles. We are starting a new dance. We add the first thirty seconds and then do it with music.

"Lunch next!" I whisper to Seb.
"YAAASSSSSS!" He shouts.
Everyone turns to look at him while he just shrugs.
"Lunch is next." He tells them.
They all laugh and we continue then dance. One that class is over, as I said in class, lunch is next. I grab my lunch and wait for everyone else. All of the classrooms have a stage so when the teacher has a big class the can be up there so everyone can see and we also use it to show finished dances. There's an old classroom that's basically a storage room so we sit on that ones stage.

On lunch we obviously eat our lunch and mess around. It's quite fun all the time when your with these people. We finish up lunch and I have three classes before freedom at three.

The last classes fly through and soon enough I'm waiting for Zoë to pick me up. I'm all sweaty so I NEED to have a shower before tonight. I see our black Range Rover pull up and I quickly get inside.

"How was dance love?" Zoë asks checking her wing mirror, pulling out.

"It was good." I shrug grabbing my water bottle. "Has Joe and Tracy arrived?" I ask.

"No but they'll be here in about an hour so you have time to shower and change missy." She grins.

"Ugh showering." I joke.

I don't actually mind showering it's the drying my hair part that goes on and on. It just seems endless. It takes like twenty minutes. Don't even get me started and air drying. It takes like half a day.