22

You slept peacefully last night, after the chaos at Richmond, you deserve peace. You looked at Clem, who was sleeping still.
The prettiest girl in the world, sleeping in my arms, life complete.
But peace never lasts long, bullets were fired just now, soon, that's all you heard. There was knocking at your door.
You: Who is it?
Shel: (Y/N), its Shel, and we need to go now!
You immediately get up and to the door.
You: What's going on
Shel: These people, they attacked. Kenny, Luke, and Bonnie are holding them off until we can go. Mikes getting the cars ready. Just.. get your stuff and fast.
You: Fuck Fuck Fuck.
Clem was suddenly awoken.
Clem: (Y/N), what's going on?
You: People attacked, I don't know much, but we need to get AJ and our stuff out of here let's go.
Clem gathered all of her things, her hat, pistol, shotgun, knife, and AJ.
You equipped you armor and your weapons. You, Clem, and AJ all got outside and immediately took cover.
Mike: Over here guys!
You get out your rifle and kill the bastards, one by one, people started dying, but walkers started coming. Becca took cover with you and Clem.
Becca: I don't know what to make of this, why they're attacking.
You: We'll figure it out later, but keep shooting.
Kenny: Ah shit! We're cornered!
Mike: Guys, in the truck now! Bonnie!
Bonnie tried to get to the truck, but got shot in the process.
You: Becca, help Bonnie, we'll cover you, just get her in that truck.
Becca did as told, you started firing again. War was never gonna end, AJs crying, bullets flying, and constant yells was all that was heard. Luke came into cover.
Luke: We ain't gonna get out of this together! I.. I think one of us should stay behind and hold em off until the others escape!
Clem: That's crazy!
Kenny: He's right! I'm starting to lose ammo, we can't hold out forever!
You did notice this too, but the one question, who was gonna stay behind. You took a quick survey of the people around you. AJ is better off with Clem, Luke and Shel both important survivors, Kenny, one of Clem's greatest friends, Becca and Mike helping Bonnie into the truck. You didn't have much relation with anyone else but Clem and AJ. You were the best equipped and trained for combat. You've made up your mind.
You: Clem..
Clem: What is it?!
You: I... this will break your heart but... get the others and AJ get into the cars and get out of here...
Clem: Wait.. but you...
You gave Clem a sad face.
Clem: No... no your not staying...
You: Clem.. its for the group, promise me, promise that AJ will grow up with you, please Clem.
Clem started crying, but Clem realized that she had no choice.
Clem: Okay.... I'll take care of AJ...... for you (Y/N).
You: Thank you, I love you Clem.
Clem: I love you too...
You shared one last kiss with Clem that felt like forever.
Clem broke the kiss.
Clem: Promise me that you'll make it alive, promise me (Y/N).
You: I.. I promise.
You hugged Clem one last time until she took AJ and put him in the truck with Mike, Becca, and Bonnie. As she got in, she gave you one last look of sadness before closing to truck door and the truck drives off.
You: Kenny, Luke, and Shel, get in the other car now!
Luke: Wait, your staying behind?!
You: No other option.. look out for Clem will you?
Luke : Of course!
You: Good, now go!
The three got in the car, and drove off.
Raider 1: We gotta shoot the cars!
You: No, I'm right here! I'm the only one left!
Raider 2: We can't let him escape too!
You: I will, watch me!
You killed both raiders yelling, even more bullets hit your cover. It was a risky move, but you took cover behind a large tree.
Raider 3: Get out here with your weapons on the ground if you wanna live!
You: I'm never gonna take that deal!
Your motorcycle was in sight, but bullets were still firing. Walkers were closing in around you, you saw a grenade on the ground, it looked as if it was still in condition. You pulled the pin and threw it in the woods by you. This gave you the chance to get the motorcycle and get out of here. You hopped on your bike and drove by the attackers, but the walkers closed in on them too. But as you passed them you noticed a mark on the raider's neck. You only saw it for a split-second while driving.
2 hours later
You were still driving, and at 80 mph. You wanted to see Clem and the others, she's all you you could think of. You've been driving for a while now, still no sign of Clem. Eventually you ran out of gas and left stranded on the road, you had no choice but to walk many miles. The only place you knew where to go was Richmond, but that was dangerous territory. There was no where to go. You felt like you just wanna die, you lost Clem, AJ, left stranded on the road, not much food and ammo left. You've lost all hope, but Clem, wanting to see Clem so badly, she's the reason why your still going. You promised her that she would see you alive again. You were back where you first started, at the beginning, when you lost your parents, when you had nowhere to go until... Clem. You revolved around Clem, only knowing her for a few days, days together, days of happiness. Your mind kept think of all your memories with Clem, all on an empty, abandoned road.....

Clem POV
Clem was crying her eyes out, she lost you again, but what's done is done. Clem was in the back seat with Becca. Becca was just staring out the window. Bonnie was in the front in the passenger seat. Mike was the one driving. Though Clem stitched up Bonnie's leg, it didn't stop bleeding. It would be a matter of time until Bonnie would turn. The bullet was still in her leg. (Y/N) was all Clem could think of, how he saved her from the walker at by the train tracks. How he stood up to Tyler, how sacrificed himself to save the others, Clem was alone now, though people were there to comfort her, she still felt as if she was tortured. She needed (Y/N), she wouldn't know what she would do without him. Clem loved him so much, she would walk to the depths of hell to get him back.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter, this was sad to write. Don't worry, you'll be reunited with Clem soon enough, I'll see you guys in the next chapter.