Thankfully no one argued with the blonde and soon Vampire and Bearer where ensconced in a dark niche not far from the Fat Lady's portrait. William leaned back against the cool stone wall and pulled Harry against him.

"Are you alright, Luv?"

Harry buried his face into his lover's chest and shrugged.

William didn't say anything else, just rubbed his hands up and down Harry's back.

"He scares me," the Gryffindor finally admitted in a whisper.

"Lucius?"

Harry looked up at William's disbelieving tone, "Well he has tried to kill me a few times – that's why he was in prison you know!"

His mate's eyes went gold for a moment before returning to blue, "Not to worry Harry, you are a Malfoy now and one thing Lucius understands is family. He may have lost sight of that for awhile, but I'm pretty sure he's had an epiphany. I'll have a little chat with him, just to reinforce the concept for him."

The brunette couldn't stop his small smile, "Well... just be sure not to be gentle, yeah?"

William smirked, "A man after my own heart, you are."

Harry wrapped his arms around William's neck and stood up on his toes to press their lips together. For a few moments that chaste connection was enough, but Harry was fairly starved for his mate and there was no way in hell he was going to settle for 'chaste'.

With a needy whine he begged for entrance to the Vampire's mouth. The blonde finally relented and their tongues clashed; rubbing, caressing, and dueling. So focused was he that he didn't register where Williams hands were until they were inside Harry's trousers, clutching the cheeks of his arse.

At the slight pull of those hands, Harry hopped up and wrapped his legs around the Vampire's hips causing both men to groan at the added contact. Harry undulated his hips grinding their now obvious erections together.

William spun, pinning Harry's smaller body to the wall. Harry pulled his head back with a gasp, panting for air and exposing his neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Spike's turn to whine at the gorgeous sight before him: Harry's beautiful white skin marred only by his Claiming Mark and flushed with need – need for Spike. He had never seen anything like it. Harry's submission was as intoxicating as it was humbling. With the care such trust demanded, Spike allowed his Demon to surface and he gently slid his fangs into the beautiful flesh beneath him.

He drank deep, all the while still grinding them together. Spike let one of his fingers wander between Harry's cheeks to tease the opening he so wanted to plunge himself into. With a tickle of that finger and a circular grind of his hips they both came. Spike released his mate's neck and threw back his head, his growl of completion filling the hallway and drowning the Gryffindor's strangled sounds of pleasure.

Panting needlessly, Spike allowed Harry to slide down his body to rest against the wall. The Vampire rested his forehead against that of his mate and smiled, "How much longer, Luv? While I do enjoy the challenge of finding these opportunities to debauch you, it can be damn frustrating."

"Debauch? You're spending way too much time with the other teachers."

Spike growled.

"Fine!" Harry chuckled, "December, I think. Early December."

He growled again and the brunette sighed, "I don't like it either Will, but it keeps you safe."

"You don't have to protect me, pet."