Never let it be said that his boy was stupid.

Carefully he set his mate back on his own two feet and took a step back...and then another...

"Well you see Luv...I'm a Vampire..."

"Yes."

"And I'm a little over a hundred and fifty..."

"Uh-huh."

"Well my mother was Anna Weasley."

A shocked exclamation from his nephew did nothing to calm the growing ire his mate's face.

"My father's name was Hephaistion Cassius Malfoy...and my full name is William Hephaistion Malfoy."

Harry was silent.

Spike waited...and waited...and was about to make a run for it when, "So with us being bound together, am I really a Malfoy?"

Harry's voice was calm but the Vampire wasn't going to relax just yet, "Well technically...yes...although the head of the Malfoy family could choose to banish me from the line. That's common when a Wizard becomes a vampire."

"But Father's not stupid enough to do that. It's not the Malfoy way...and besides, everyone wants a Bearer associated with their lineage." Draco smirked, "Thanks to you two I am now the Wizarding World's most eligible and desirable bachelor – or I will be when you two get done thumbing your noses at Dumble-jerk."

It was Harry's turn to roll his eyes, "Aren't you horrified to be related, even by marriage, to a disgusting half-blood?"

"Nope, for four reasons. One, the Potters are completely pure blooded except for your Mum who was the most powerful Witch of her generation and Malfoy's understand power – so hats off to your Dad. Two, you're the most powerful Wizard since the Dark Lord and the only one to survive the killing curse. Three, you're a Bearer – 'nuff said, and fourth, your rather infamous Master Vampire mate might create a whole new torture just for me if I give you too much grief over anything, much less your family tree."

Harry was quiet again and looked deep in thought. Suddenly the boy grinned and both Malfoys took a large step back. Never before had either of them ever seen such an...evil...expression of conniving glee...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco was relieved to hear Giles' voice coming down the hall. Hopefully the Watcher's presence would rescue them from whatever vengeful plot Potter was hatching in that Gryffindor head of his – although the expression on the brunette's face truly made Draco question his uncle-in-law's placement. Surely true Gryffindorks weren't capable of that look – they didn't possess the proper facial muscles for it...

The Watcher pushed open the door looking flushed and annoyed. Behind him, looking completely unfazed by the man's ire, was a petite blonde girl in the most scandalous clothing Draco had ever seen – followed by the hottest guy Draco had ever seen, not that he was into guys mind you...but Merlin!

Six foot two, dark hair and eyes, devilish goatee with a deep tan and dressed for a day at the beach in white linen. The man knew how to make an entrance.

"Oh bloody hell," his uncle cursed, "Giles you realize that I have to kill you now right?"

"Nice to see you too Spike," the dark man replied grinning.

The blonde girl merely stuck her tongue out at the Vampire and turned back to the Watcher. "So you'll help right?" she asked.

Turning Giles took his glasses off and glared at the girl, "No I will not come back to help you plan a surprise party for Miss Justinian and I'm shocked that you would come all the way to Scotland to ask me such a ridiculous thing."