Chapter 22

"Close your eyes." I ordered her.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

She closed her eyes. Her long eyelashes were very beautiful. I kissed her on the forehead and on the left cheek and ten on the right cheek. I kissed her nose and lastly, I kissed her lips.

She blushed a little when she felt my lips on her lips. It lasted long. The kiss became a bit intense. I held her hair with my hand and pulled her closer to me.

I stopped and look at her. She was catching her breath because the kiss was so intense that we had to stop to breathe.

"Why didn't you come with your parents?" She asked me, as if she didn't know the answer.

"Because I wanted to see you." I laughed at my obvious answer.

I glanced over to te clock to check the time but it doesn't seem to be working so I searched for another clock. My eyes couldn't land on another one because basically, there is no other clock in that room.

"Well, literally time stood still."

She giggled and put an arm over my shoulder. The next thing I know was that I have a Laira, hugging me. I could smell her and she smelled so good. It wasn't just her perfume.

It's her.

I love her smell. Even if didn't have a perfume, she would still smell good. There are some people that smell bad, especially when they don't take a bath. Well, Laira isn't one of those people. Laira smelt like... Candy? She's so sweet.

"How about we watch a movie?" I suggested.

"That's a great idea." She replied. "There's popcorn in the cabinet.

She stood up on the bed making it wobbly. Slowly, she got down the bed and dashed to the kitchen to find some food. While she was finding the popcorn and cooking it in the microwave, I tried to find some great films, but ended up picking a horror movie.

We watched Mirrors.

"What? We're watching Mirrors?"

"Yup!"

When the movie was about to start, we had the popcorn between us and she was sitting straight up. That bravery. I love it.

But during the film, each grabbed a pillow and placed it in front of our faced, covering it when the part becomes so scary and it was impossible to look at.

I focused my eyes on her. I noticed how scared she was and couldn't take it off my head. I grabbed her pillow and she looled over me. Before she could say anything else, I leaned over to kiss her.

There was no one in the house but us. Nothing's gonna stop us now. My hand kept on exploring her body and she did the same aa well. Our kiss were getting much more passionate and intense by the second. I pulled her close to me.

I felt her hand on my skin. She put it inside my shirt. I did the same and I touched her bare skin at her back. Slowly, I moved it towards the front and on her breast. She didn't have a bra on since this was her house. I touched her breasts, giving it a little squeeze. She moaned quietly.

My body was getting hotter and hotter. She took off my shirt and threw it on the floor.

The movie was actually still playing, but who the hell cares!

I pulled her so that she was in a sitting position. I took her shirt off and threw it somewhere behind the couch. She lay back, pulling me and kissing me again with such passion. I could feel the emotions and sentiments flooding pur surroundings.

I really love this girl and I am not going to give up her.

I felt something vibrate in my pocket so we stopped kissing.

"Who's calling?" She asked with a confused look.

I told her my parents were doing a business trip so they weren't home. They tried to take me with them but I disagreed. My parents knew about Laira and it's great because they support me!

I picked the call up.

"Blake? Are you home? I need you. I know you are good at these kinds of stuff. Could you please come over here?" My sister, Rose, pleaded.

Laira heard it since Rose's voice echoed in the room. The silence was a great help to Laira. She heard her.

"C'mon, help her out. I'm fine here. Really." She gave me a peck. And chuckled. "I love you."

"I love you more."

I waved goodbye.

We were almost there!