Reincarnated Villainess Turned Heroine

AUGUST

"Sis! Breakfast's ready!" Errant, my twin sister, woke me up.

My name is August, I don't particularly remember my previous name so don't bother asking. I died while playing the game, our country was in war and there was bombs when it happened. I haven't really remembered until I became 16. I'm 17 and our birthday is coming. 18 means magic school. I'm supposed to be jealous for the attention Errant gets from the boys and I try to steal them away. But I ain't doing that.

Yup, this place has magic. I have darkness while Errant has light. Funny how we got incredibly rare magic.

I have white hair and red eyes, normally people say I'm a vampire and I just look at them like their crazy. Errant has black hair and blue eyes. I have waist long hair while she has shoulder length.

I'll tell you more about my role and Errant's. I am a little spoiled brat but changed when I was sixteen as I remembered this game. Errant had always been a bit bossy and mean, ironic for a heroine am I right? She is a two-faced liar but I try my best to be good to her so she won't kill me, put me in prison or sue me like from the routes. She gets most of the tutors and maids since our parents like her more somehow. Nobody knows how strong my power is and I try so hard to stifle my laugh everytime I watch Errant and her magic tutor. I train myself and I always get better just reading spellbooks and other information about this rare and dangerous power I have.

So now even if I don't want to get up, I just do it for the sake of my life.

I eat silently as my family happily chats without me.

"We'll be having a big debut party for your birthdays tomorrow." Mom said and my eyes widened.

A party?!? Isn't it where the heroine meets the guys?!? And me? at a party? with lots of people? No thank you.

"Really? Oh thank you, Mother and Father!" Errant exclaimed giving them a hug.

"Its the least we can do before you two go to magic school."

Great...

At the party I wore a frilly red dress and laced my hair with a red ribbon.

I stay at the corner after our duke amd dutchess parents announced our birthday.

I use my powers so I don't attract much attention.

I grab a few cookies from the table and eat some.

I got bored and went out into the halls. I made a turn and bumped into someone. I fall to the ground with a thud.

I quickly get up, "Are you okay? Here let me help." I say giving a hand. And I know what you're thinking. The guy is supposed to be the one who helps you! Not the other way around! Yeah, yeah. But it was technically my fault and the spell made it hard for him to notice me turning the corner.

He reaches for my hand and I pull him up, quite hard since he seems heavy.

I looks at him and his looks.

He was taller than me by a few inches. He had soft hazel brown eyes and dark brown hair with a crown resting on top.

Wait a minute... A CROWN?!?

"Oh, I'm so sorry your highness. I wasn't paying attention and I put a stupid spell on me." I say bowing.

"No, no, its alright. You're Autumn, right?" he asked.

"No, I'm Winter." I say sarcastically and roll my eyes for a slight joke.

Then I remembered he's a prince and I panicked.

He chuckles and pats my head as I calm down and giggle a bit.

"Well, aren't you funny." he says with a dazzling smile.

Okay, now I know why all the ladies want him. He is gorgeous.

"It's nice meeting you, Prince Gregar." I say with a curtsy.

"I don't think I told you my name."

I panicked again. Gosh I'm stupid! Where did I know his name anyways?

"If I was from this kingdom, wouldn't I know who the prince is?" I ask him hoping he'll buy it.

He grins and nods.