QUESTION: Complete?

Hello! It's been a while everyone!

I don't know if any of you guys are still interested in this, but I've been working on a couple more books these years and after all that work, I was contemplating about actually finishing "Reincarnated Villainess Turned Heroine"?

I still can't promise much of anything. I have two ongoing works published on Chrysanthemum Garden (might send links to them in the comments in case anyone's interested) and still finishing college as well.

I've always really liked the concept idea that started this book. Especially the idea of creating a whole game into a novel. But the more fleshed out the idea became, it got even more intricate and complex, so much so that I had trouble figuring out a proper timeline for the plot to go and some of the other needed details. So aside from this teaser and the rewritten version of it, I wasn't able to give much else.

However now that I'm considering it, do any of you have any thoughts on this?

Like 1) Would you like me to actually complete this book?
2) What about the teaser did you like and what exactly about it caught your interest?
3) What would you like to see in a complete version? What would you be expecting?

Anyway, that's it for now!
~ Lille Ally Sato