Chapter 6

"My brother was checking out my tutor," Angelo complained to Isabella, "he couldn't take his eyes off of him!"

"Well what's so bad about that?" Isabella asked "I mean I know he's your tutor and shit, but I don't see the harm in it."

"He's finding love before me!" Angelo frowned, obviously joking.

The speaker made a shrill, ear piercing sound, students groaned and covered their ears. Then they heard a cough.

"Isabella Rodriguez and Parker Sanchez, retreat to my office immediately." Principal Stone's voice filled every hallway.

Angelo looked at Isabella, "good luck..." she whispered.

"Oh god, if this is about the bra thing I will evaporate." Isabella cringed, she just wanted to forget about it. "I'll see you later," she said and walked to the principals office.

Parker was already there, sitting in one of the chairs, Principal Stone was a tall man, unlike many men of his age he had a full head of brown hair with grey strands, he had a stubble and brown eyes, besides his crooked nose he was fairly attractive.

"Ms.Rodriguez, take a seat," Principal Stone pointed to the remaining chair.

Isabella slowly took the chair next to Parker making sure she was a safe distance away from him.

"What's this about?" She asked glancing at Parker slightly.

"Well, as you both probably know, our previous science teacher was fired, for stealing a students bra and returning it to their locker because they were flat chested. Rumours indicate that this student is Ms.Rodriguez, now Mr.Sanchez..." Principal Stone started to turn to Parker, causing Parker to groan.

"It wasn't me sir," Parker said truthfully.

"I'm not accusing you, but you did tease Isabella the most, bullying is against our school policy. I want you two to spend the whole day together to patch things up." Mr.Stone said.

"What?!" Both the students yelled out.

"You heard me, both of you follow the same curriculum so that makes the task a lot more easy." He said, them dismissed them.

Isabella didn't want to do this but the good girl part of her made her stay, she needed the principal to like her, and disobeying him was not the way to go.

"I'm ditching," Parker announces and headed to the exit.

"Hold up! You can't!" Isabella ran after him. "I need that old hag to like me and you will not stand in my way!"

"Or," Parker smirked at her, the smirk that would melt hearts and fool the weak into thinking he was an angel. "Maybe you just want an excuse to spend time with me."

Isabella rolled her eyes, could this idiot be any more conceited?

"What makes you think I want to do this in the first place or spend time with you in general?" She asked.

"Because if you walked out the school nobody would notice, I would get the blame, not you. Principal Stone would have you on his nice list and me on his naughty list. But you're determined to keep me with you, you haven't realised it princess, but you're into me." Parker snickered and walked out the school.

Isabella groaned but followed him. "I am not into you. Have you ever realised that not everybody likes you?" She snapped at him.

Wake Up, Make Up, Come OutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara