"Son of a bitch!"

She yelled from the ground while she rubbed her bare arms and legs. She looked up and gave a death glare to him.

"I'm sorry Lyds," he laughed and helped her stand up. She crossed her arms and sighed. He just stood there, studying her beautiful self. Lydia started blushing until her frown turned to a smile.

"Will this make it up to you..."

He walked closer to her with spread fingers, ready to tickle her. Lydia backed away but he managed to catch her before she could escape. He tickled her from the her tiny waist, making her knees weak while she tried to contain her giggles.

"Stop!"

She laughed and tried to unwrap his strong arms from her waist. At last, he carried her and she wrapped her legs around his waist, kind of scared to have an revealed ass from that short dress she chose to wear. He didn't dare to move his hands another place than her waist, afraid if he might cross a line.

She cupped his face with both of her hands and glared into his brown eyes. Even though they both were different, they had the exact same thoughts. How couldn't they when the smiles on their faces could light up a Christmas tree.

"I've missed you,"

He whispered before leaning in for a kiss. She quickly gave him access by opening her mouth to let his tongue touch hers. When she fluttered her eyes open, she pulled away. She traced his lips with the tip of her finger. It turned to a smirk making her have the urge to bite it, which was what she did.

They shared several quick kisses before he slowly let her feet touch the ground, wanting to go slow and not pressure her.

He took a look at what she was wearing, making her blush even more, which was something she did all of the time.

"Peach, what are you wearing,"

He questioned at why she had taken all of that effort just to be with him. She didn't take it the way he meant to which again, made her blush and look down. He could see how she tried to hide the fact that she was shivering and was cold, but the revealing dress was just something she wore to impress him.

"Peach?"

She shyly questioned the choice of his nickname to her up with red cheeks. The most of her hair was in the way of him seeing her green eyes. He stepped forward, removing her strand of hair behind her ear and then cupping her red cheeks right after.

"Yeah, because of your red cheeks when you get shy, they remind me of peaches. Your perfume also smells like peaches. Don't worry, I love it,"